Paxton install

03ella

Reaction score
Just picked up Paxton and a roe racing fuel system... They think I'll pull about 700 rwh. At about 7 psi. True??

Just picked up Paxton and a roe racing fuel system... They think I'll pull about 700 rwh. At about 7 psi. True??

I've heard 600hp tuned to be safe :dontknow:

Contact yellowvenom. He has a similar set up and lives in Edmonton.:)

Any thoughts on a good cam to go with this application or should I stay stock?

As far as cam goes. I would see what kind of power and torque you are putting down on the stock cam at the boost level you want to run before you change the cam. The 665hp and 730tq I made was on a stock cam. But if you want more power after talk to an engine builder with a good rep and get one made up to fit your goals. Sometimes you can trade tq for hp on a cam swap and that's not exactly what your probably looking for on these big heavy trucks. If you don't know the stock cam numbers it's hard to see what you have gained

Stock engine ? 700hp at 7psi stock engine?? Up here at this elevation it's gonna cost you another $15-20k to get up in the 700HP range, I'm at 760hp(FW)

Last edited:
As far as cam goes. I would see what kind of power and torque you are putting down on the stock cam at the boost level you want to run before you change the cam. The 665hp and 730tq I made was on a stock cam. But if you want more power after talk to an engine builder with a good rep and get one made up to fit your goals. Sometimes you can trade tq for hp on a cam swap and that's not exactly what your probably looking for on these big heavy trucks. If you don't know the stock cam numbers it's hard to see what you have gained

Torque is exactly what you want with these trucks! Torque is what gets you going from a stop! :)

Get ahold of me for local info, I've been in the Viper scene with my truck since June '07, I know engine guys and Chris Jensen is your tuning guy to contact :) I have a lot of info for ya!

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back