PAXTON SUPERCHARGER KIT FOR SALE

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
mr. anderson said:
Ya'll can relax, I have taken a bullet and purchased the kit. your all welcome I saved you from this evil temptation:D:D:D

pleasure doin' business with ya Mr. Sawyer! Now I have a smokin' hole where my savings account was!!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

mr. anderson said:
Ya'll can relax, I have taken a bullet and purchased the kit. your all welcome I saved you from this evil temptation:D:D:D

pleasure doin' business with ya Mr. Sawyer! Now I have a smokin' hole where my savings account was!!!

My pleasure bro, and good talking with ya:D

now get it on before Panama:rock: :burnout:

mr. anderson said:
update on shipping status please..... I am beginning to get nervous about this purchase.

Stinker has been overwhelmed lately so he may be getting things out slow right now but dont worry..he will take care of you..

TNVIPER said:
Stinker has been overwhelmed lately so he may be getting things out slow right now but dont worry..he will take care of you..
thanks bo, i would rather take a beating from 100 old lady wal mart shoppers than have someone worry:D

Stinker, shipment received, will be busy for the next 2 days installing :D thanks for the positive contact through the whole transaction. I know I may have been relentless near the end, and you definately made it worthwhile! the blower is in great condition as is the kit!

GREAT JOB man!!

mr. anderson said:
Stinker, shipment received, will be busy for the next 2 days installing :D thanks for the positive contact through the whole transaction. I know I may have been relentless near the end, and you definately made it worthwhile! the blower is in great condition as is the kit!

GREAT JOB man!!
not a prob bo:D

did you call me?:confused: earlier?

I have been on the phone since about 4pm:argh: :argh: :argh: once off, back on , off , on , off, on, I was starting to think about charging for doing tricks in an alley:D

been having a bastage of a time figuring out some vavle spring set up that is affordable for our heads, but at the same time , reliable for the cams also, makes my head hurt:argh: LOLOLOL

but , give me a hollar tommorrow bud................in between the nutts and bolts:D

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

INSTALLED! for the love of god. I started on saterday at 7 am, and I finished at 4 am last night. and was at work this morning 7 am

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

mr. anderson said:
INSTALLED! for the love of god. I started on saterday at 7 am, and I finished at 4 am last night. and was at work this morning 7 am

thats determination!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back