Paxton with headers

SANTEEN said:
I'm having the same dilema. Will be installing a set of Bassani headers and I need to figure out a way to modify the bracket. Dont want to mount on top of the intake.

Quick, would u mind snapping a couple of pics of ur bracket? I would greatly appreciate it. There's another member here Getusum, he's also trying to get me some pics. A few of us here will be going to a Paxton setup with headers, very soon. And this would be very helpful.
Next week on the pictures. Have to remove the heat-exchanger to get to the A/C pipe to recharge the free-on. I'll snap a couple of pic's. then.

Quick

LitemUp said:
You won't be able to get the Bassani's without some major modifying and customizing.
One bracket is all. Look at the picture of my Truck those are Bassani's.

Quick

LitemUp said:
You will need to do that as well as fabbing up a new bracket for the water/air aftercooler (You might also need to relocate it cuz its going to be sitting a lot closer to the headers, and those thing give off a lot heat.)
They're jet coated, so I'm hoping it will help a little. But' we'll see.:)

QuickSilver said:
Next week on the pictures. Have to remove the heat-exchanger to get to the A/C pipe to recharge the free-on. I'll snap a couple of pic's. then.

Quick
Thank you very much sir. I would greatly appreciate it.:)

Back