PCB 2010 GTG pics and vids

what you should know....

stinker's chally apparently doesn't have a rev limiter or a top speed fuel cutoff.....

ask the guys in the mustang....

he was doin mach 6 :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
lolol the bad thing is after that we hit the hwy and never got under 100mph:dontknow: :D

but eddie has had that cup for years, you cant pry that thing from him:p
PS...... I think your southern accent got even stronger.....:p

toolbox9.5 said:
what you should know....

stinker's chally apparently doesn't have a rev limiter or a top speed fuel cutoff.....

ask the guys in the mustang....

he was doin mach 6 :D
bbbwwwwhahahahahahahahahaha
look in the mirror, gone, where did he go? oh there he is 1 mile ahead:burnout:
150mph blow by:p

hehehehe redneck southern slang buddy, get your ass down there next year:rock:
Would love too. But, I'll take a cab from the airport, I ain't driving with any of you lunatics, (well maybe Joanne):p

LOLOL she is the worst of all of us bro:p :p :p

LOLOLOLOL
Is that right? So it must have been JoJo in that black turboed 10 making them wild drunken passes up and down the boulevard a couple of yrs back? Hmmm? (waking up the dead):p

Never got over 1700 rpm's........well, mostly

hehehehe redneck southern slang buddy, get your ass down there next year:rock:
Speaking of that, I learned a new one this year. Dont know how it's spelled, but it's pronounced urine. :dontknow: Tony, what was that word?

Psycho Mythic said:
Blacked out tails, "illegal mufflers", and illegal window tint...

And Steve (Santeen) had 2 "Banana Havana" fruity drinks at Margaritaville :D, they came with 2 cute lil cherries in them :elefant: :aetsch:
LMAO!!!! Love it!!

Awesome pics and videos guys. Thanks for sharing. I need to make it up next year for sure.

Tooloe said:
PCB2010053.jpg

what wheel is that? i need it asap! lol

Just a old Crager wheel and some MT 29/13/15

Wheels are to heavy and the tires are to small but got them cheap and i can have a shit load of fun with them:rock:

SANTEEN said:
Speaking of that, I learned a new one this year. Dont know how it's spelled, but it's pronounced urine. :dontknow: Tony, what was that word?
yurin:p

did you take yurin over there?

hahaha at that picture!

Those videos of the blue truck racing Ernie were a dial in race, not heads up. Heads up would've been like the race with jack, just worse.

Thanks very much for the photos and videos guys, looks like an awesome time!! :) Wish I lived closer, I'd love to attend that meet and put names to faces, talk shit and drive hard. Thanks again for the eye candy, makes it easier for those who can't attend to check it all out. Way to represent the VTCOA guys!!

:rock:

Video of all my footage is uploading as we speak, got the powder puff races, charger races, some of jack getting wild down mid track and of course all the lightning slaying that took place ;)

spyder1337 said:
Video of all my footage is uploading as we speak, got the powder puff races, charger races, some of jack getting wild down mid track and of course all the lightning slaying that took place ;)
LOLOL jack def cleaned the whole track every run thats for sure, the last one I thought he was gonna clean both sides there for a bit:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back