Performance Modifications (Forged)

I can do the same thing if I can fit the pumps in the basket, I have not seen a basket from a durango to know. The SRT4's that I mod all the time can only hold one pump without a custom hanger.
Justin

Spent 90 minutes at the dynojet...they could not get it to work...bad sensor or something...They have known since Monday that I was coming in...confirmed on Tuesday afternoon...

Calling someone else.

Prof said:
Spent 90 minutes at the dynojet...they could not get it to work...bad sensor or something...They have known since Monday that I was coming in...confirmed on Tuesday afternoon...

Calling someone else.

That sucks, Roy... Where did you take it??? :confused:

A place ten miles from here called Val's.

Going to call a place in Racine Wisconsin now.

ZCx said:
i think ram from hell said he had a 2 or 3 pump in tank setup

Yeah. Had one done up by PBJ, and all three were wired in reverse polarity (they blew instead of sucked). Once I rewired accordingly, they worked fine. No problems yet with running low on fuel, since these pick up where the factory pump did. Also routed my return line carefully (sprays toward the front of the tank after the pickups), so as not to aerate the fuel when it comes back into the tank.

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

Once you have installed the triple pump does the MPG in the overhead display still work? It doesn't have to be 100% accurate I just like watching mine drop from 18MPG to 2MPG when I bring on the BOOST.

nycstev said:

Yes, but there was a problem...seems that a rattle that I have is the baffles in the right resonator...that have broken loose and are now plugging the the right bank exhaust...it dynoed at 588 rwhp...which is 32 hp below what I had at 5.6 lbs of boost. certainly should be a little higher at 8 lbs...

I am in the process of removing the resonators with the loose baffles and replacing with straight pipes and adding cut outs...the cut outs are for sound only...so it is complicated...I need a guillotine style cutout rather than a butterfly...to avoid heat deterioration when I only crack the cutouts rather than fully open.

So some engineering is in progress and a product search is underway...then back to the dyno...the experts (optimists) are all guessing at about 685 rwhp.

I am thinking 900, but I tend toward exaggeration in horsepower estimates, and sandbagging in ET's.

pokeytemplar said:
Once you have installed the triple pump does the MPG in the overhead display still work? It doesn't have to be 100% accurate I just like watching mine drop from 18MPG to 2MPG when I bring on the BOOST.
yes it still works :burnout:

Prof said:
Yes, but there was a problem...seems that a rattle that I have is the baffles in the right resonator...that have broken loose and are now plugging the the right bank exhaust...it dynoed at 588 rwhp...which is 32 hp below what I had at 5.6 lbs of boost. certainly should be a little higher at 8 lbs...

I am in the process of removing the resonators with the loose baffles and replacing with straight pipes and adding cut outs...the cut outs are for sound only...so it is complicated...I need a guillotine style cutout rather than a butterfly...to avoid heat deterioration when I only crack the cutouts rather than fully open.

So some engineering is in progress and a product search is underway...then back to the dyno...the experts (optimists) are all guessing at about 685 rwhp.

I am thinking 900, but I tend toward exaggeration in horsepower estimates, and sandbagging in ET's.
make sure it doesnt lean out on you

Waiting on the stainless steel exhaust pipe, I have the "X" pipe...but the stainless pipe is taking some time for some reason...maybe tomorrow...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back