Performance Modifications (Forged)

bigike said:
for pistons rods and a crank?
I got quoted the same from Tators Dodge.

CP Pistons ( they will never use Diamond again)
Oliver rods
Mopar cam
Head Porting
12 psi pulley and tune
etc etc

So far that's a dead-nuts on duplicate of my build. I presume the dark skirts mean you had those friction coated as I did?

joemags54 said:
As my 24 yr old son would say, "SWEET", and.... "It's all good"!:) Best of luck with your build.
I'm 39 and I'd say sweet or nice! :) And those pics sure do look a bit better than the blown up ones in the other big thread on piston/rod probs. :rock:

Yes, I get a little sick to my stomach when I see internal mayhem...but I will post some pics of my stock pistons as a warning to those who have not gone to forged internals...nothing missing, but lots of stress fractures, and all ten are cracked a little.

So Roy when the heck is this going to be back in your truck:dontknow: Did you do any porting to the blower or the plates in the lower intake?:dontknow:

Have not touched the Roe or the Roe intake.

Remember my goal is a quick street truck that will live for a while. Not even sure I will go to the 10 lb pulley.

I am going to leave for a fishing trip with my son in Marathon soon, so I will probably wait until I return in mid-July to finish the build.

Prof, let me know when your in South Florida. Maybe we could meet.

I am bound and determined to have the fastest, strongest, quickest and most reliable 14 second SRT 10!

Prof said:
I am bound and determined to have the fastest, strongest, quickest and most reliable 14 second SRT 10!

You will have some competition in that department my friend.

blackviper said:
Prof, let me know when your in South Florida. Maybe we could meet.

This will be an intense fishing trip, my son lives in Colorado so when he gets to Marathon, it is tough to keep him off the water. But I will go back at the end on the month for the opening of lobster season...and I will probably visit my daughter in West Palm right after that, so that might provide an opportunity for lunch!

Roy

Prof said:
This will be an intense fishing trip, my son lives in Colorado so when he gets to Marathon, it is tough to keep him off the water. But I will go back at the end on the month for the opening of lobster season...and I will probably visit my daughter in West Palm right after that, so that might provide an opportunity for lunch!

Roy

lucky bastard ....:p :D :D :D :rock:

Sounds good. Let me know.

belgiumbarry said:
lucky bastard ....:p :D :D :D :rock:

Hop on that sail boat and meet me there!

I have a 150 foot dock in 17 feet of clear warm water!

Prof said:

Dunno about that, there might be some other contenders here:D ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back