Perma Star coated factory wheels...

AWDisuzu said:
you read cali and missed the rest??

"Goodrich Technologies in California"

Well, you read Goodrich...and missed the price....:p

AWDisuzu said:
price??????????????

Texas Yellow Fever said:
..the price (before you ask) was less than $200 per wheel.

Well, I was finally in town long enough to get these dudues mounted and here they are...the pictures do not do them justice, this mod really made a visible difference.:rock: :rock: :rock:

I sent a note to the guys about a group buy, but haven't gotten a response. I will follow up on that...

Attachments

• DSCF1299.JPG
    DSCF1299.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCF1300.JPG
    DSCF1300.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF1301.JPG
    DSCF1301.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF1302.JPG
    DSCF1302.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF1303.JPG
    DSCF1303.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 49
Looks like you chromed em!

bubbrubb.jpg

:rock:

Sharpi

Steve...looks awesome! I have a Weiand Stealth intake manifold that I am installing on my boat and it came with the Perma Star coating and looks great as well. I definitely want to get this done myself. Do you want to sell me your wheels you took of your QC? I could pay you and if you are willing you could ship them directly to Perma Star for me. Let me know either way.

BTW, the manifolds I bought from you are almost done...I'll shoot pics when I am done.

Thanks!

JR_PRO said:
Steve...looks awesome! I have a Weiand Stealth intake manifold that I am installing on my boat and it came with the Perma Star coating and looks great as well. I definitely want to get this done myself. Do you want to sell me your wheels you took of your QC? I could pay you and if you are willing you could ship them directly to Perma Star for me. Let me know either way.

BTW, the manifolds I bought from you are almost done...I'll shoot pics when I am done.

Thanks!

I really look forward to seeing what you've done with them!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back