Perma Star coated factory wheels...

i bet the black chrome would be awesome on a silver or black rig.

Get those babies mounted and balanced and post pics!!

Remember? We like pics! :D :rock:

very nice. can u send me a pm with the contact number for these guys and anyone u recommend speaking with. Thanks

looks great Steve , but isn't a small damage ( like rubbing a stone in a parking with it ) gonna be much more visible as just in alloy wheels ? Or can you repair that ? Mine has those traces everywhere because i always think i gonna make it but parkings are to small or that truck is to huge ! :D

PS what's up with your pic's ? i see some viper-vibration in it... was it the thrill of seeing the coating or had you been drinking ? :dontknow: :D

2ndchance said:
very nice. can u send me a pm with the contact number for these guys and anyone u recommend speaking with. Thanks

2ndchance , is this your car and fast woman ? I like both ! :star: :star:

Steve, sorry , don't wanne HO your thread . :eek:

belgiumbarry said:
looks great Steve , but isn't a small damage ( like rubbing a stone in a parking with it ) gonna be much more visible as just in alloy wheels ? Or can you repair that ? Mine has those traces everywhere because i always think i gonna make it but parkings are to small or that truck is to huge ! :D

PS what's up with your pic's ? i see some viper-vibration in it... was it the thrill of seeing the coating or had you been drinking ? :dontknow: :D

You don't know Mr. Holden very well do you?:dontknow:

My guess he was either drunk, or getting a hummer from the spousal unit.;) Then there is the very real possibility that both happened.:D :D :D :rock:

Silverback said:

My guess he was either drunk, or getting a hummer from the spousal unit.;) Then there is the very real possibility that both happened.:D :D :D :rock:

sorry again , Silverback , but i don't understand that ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

belgiumbarry said:

Me neither Silverback...could you provide pictures please...

Prof said:
Me neither Silverback...could you provide pictures please...

Yes, yes. What is this Hummer® you speak of? :dontknow:

Silverback said:

You've got me figured out don't you??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

belgiumbarry said:

Hummer = Gobbling the Gander, Swallowing the Leader, Tickling the Tonsils, Gargalling the Gargoil, Sucking Sammy, Blowjob, and if you still don't get it, Oral Sex.;) :D

Preferrably not of some guy performing these acts on another man either:( Not saying that you are into that, but we all know you guys like to poke at Mikey!

Prof said:
Still need pics....

Damn man, I'm afraid to post it here...send me your email address and I'll send you a purely educational video so that you know once and for all what a hummer is...I know you're into the educational aspect of things and all...:D ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back