Perma Star coated factory wheels...

Purely academic Steve, no emotional attachment, just trying to learn.

So, is the black chrome a kind'a anodized looking finish?

Kinda like brake dusty wheels only shiny.............?

Django

Last edited:
They look great Steve... can't wait to see them on the truck!

Stinker or Steve...is this another opportunity for a group grope to get shiny wheels, at a discount?

Roy

Silent D said:
So, is the black chrome a kind'a anodized looking finish?

Kinda like brake dusty wheels only shiny.............?

Django

Yeah, sorta like Big Perms look all the time!

:D:D:D

ntw0rk said:
Yeah, sorta like Big Perms look all the time!

:D:D:D

That slackard...even when he had the red srt 10 he hated doing the wheels...now he has black ones and still won't clean them??? The more things change the more they stay the same.:dontknow:

Prof said:
That slackard...even when he had the red srt 10 he hated doing the wheels...now he has black ones and still won't clean them??? The more things change the more they stay the same.:dontknow:

My kid, Adam does my wheels as a part of it's weekly bath........ He does the inside of the wheels and wheel wells too...... You should see his hands after.... fkn filthy.

D

Prof said:
Stinker or Steve...is this another opportunity for a group grope to get shiny wheels, at a discount?

Roy

Hey...listen up...one of you guys pull this together...cut a bulk deal with Goodrich and take a little off the top for the trouble and get 20 or 30 of us a good deal for super looking wheels....

Stinker....Stinker....STINKER!

Prof said:

I love you too guys.....hey, extreme advantage to the brake dust colored wheels....they always look at least as good as the black paint that seems to get dirty 5 minutes after I was it :mad:

Prof said:
Hey...listen up...one of you guys pull this together...cut a bulk deal with Goodrich and take a little off the top for the trouble and get 20 or 30 of us a good deal for super looking wheels....

Stinker....Stinker....STINKER!

I'll take this one. We worked Stinker hard enough lately, it's my turn. You guys let me know who all is interested and I'll cut a deal with them. I've been talkinig to them about some other stuff anyway. Someone (Jake I think) asked if the black chrome ones looked like chrome with brake dust on them, yes, that's what it looks like, very cool actually.

So, sign up guys and I'll start working on a deal for us.

what kind of a price would a group buy get us? if it's under 400 i'm in.. Also,
i have these "scratches" on my RR again....... They are not curb bite but rather
some literal scratches like when you take a rock and scrape the rim. it's not
deep just along the outer rim.. Would the coating make those go away or
what? :dontknow: I like the style and should have enough cash soon :rock:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
what kind of a price would a group buy get us? if it's under 400 i'm in.. Also,
i have these "scratches" on my RR again....... They are not curb bite but rather
some literal scratches like when you take a rock and scrape the rim. it's not
deep just along the outer rim.. Would the coating make those go away or
what? :dontknow: I like the style and should have enough cash soon :rock:

Sharpi

They can fix the scratches, but it will be a lot more than $400. It'll cost that much to ship them both ways. I'd plan on around $1,000-1100 including shipping in both directions.

ffs man.... brother's trying to look good on a budget! :rofl: i'll just have to
start sellin' dope.. Anyone want to do a group buy? :rofl: j/k

Sharpi

I'm interested in a at least one set of wheels and a manifold and valve covers in black.
Maybe more depending on price.
Thanks Mr Holden

Help, Who Chromes the Ram Head Center Caps?

I have my chrome replica (Verde) rims on & now I'am trying to find some one to put a brite chrome finish on the Ram Head center caps, they are plastic. So far every one I've found wants almost as much as I paid for the rims. Tried buffing the satin finish off, but when they start to shine the copper was starting to show. HELP!

Thanks Jim

Mopower said:
I have my chrome replica (Verde) rims on & now I'am trying to find some one to put a brite chrome finish on the Ram Head center caps, they are plastic. So far every one I've found wants almost as much as I paid for the rims. Tried buffing the satin finish off, but when they start to shine the copper was starting to show. HELP!

Thanks Jim
Talk to Patrick (Dragon) He can hook you up.

J.R.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back