Photoshop Graphics & Stuff

Hey buddy, just read the TOTM thread again, and might i say i predicted well:D , i'd never get so lucky as to win oe even come that close again, my truck just aint that clean, has too much race history to it.

Pic which picture you think is best and doctor it up if ya dont mind good sir. I like lightning and dark (black, grey etc.) backgrounds. Thanks again buddy!
CIMG2736.jpg

Right.jpg

Bigger
DriverSideBig.jpg

Smaller
DriverSide.jpg

JimTeTe said:
Already did one for ya Bud, I put it in a seperate thread so not to mix em up.

But if you don't like it or want another let me now. You got some good pics here, think I used the second one here's the Thread .......

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38865

Jim
Ohh, ive been away and missed that thread. Looks great man, im not really into the whole "666" thang but you still did an awesome job!:rock: It just matches better, now i can say the truck really does look like hell:D

Psycho Mythic said:
Great job with the charger!! I think the dodge pics go alot farther around here, but everything you've done has been awesome:rock:

To oblige I will post all Dodges this week ........ Here's another .....

DodgeChall1.jpg

Jim

scottstoy said:
Do me, Do me, its dirty but all i have right now...

To small Bud .......... Be glad to oblige, but I need a larger pic 1024X768 or larger and the clearer the better the outcome.

Jim

I'll have to get my plum crazy charger all washed up and get ya a pic to do, I couldnt imagine how sweet that would look, oh I havent shown that to you yet have I ?? I guess Ill bring that next time I see ya. Keep up the awesome work Jim!!

Do it up Eli ........ Be glad to do one for you and the wife ...

Jim

scottstoy said:
:( Dang all i have is my cell phone smashed my camera the other day...:mad:

Borrow a camera .......... only need one good pic, front right corner shot ....

Jim

Jim would you consider doing one for me?

Attachments

• DSCN0304.JPG
    DSCN0304.JPG
    735.8 KB · Views: 16
Hey Scott, Here ya go .... Better than I thought .... A little spooky lookin, kinda fits the truck though .....
ScotToy1.jpg

Jim

Last edited:
Very nice Mr. TeTe, did you ever see Hazmans adult crayons thread? He did some great work but alot of it wasnt "wife friendly" :D

Back