Photoshop Graphics & Stuff

Very nice Jim, You are really doing some killer work man. Thank you.:rock:

Thanks a lot guys ........ Really appreciate your feedback.

Yes I have seen a lot of Haz's stuff, again we have different styles.

If you want Adult I'll have to start a different thread, and I'll have to ask for donations for my truck fund ... They are more precise and would take twice as long to generate.

Jim

I love it thank you so much man these pics are great im saving all of them i might even make a poster or 2 for my office..Thank you!:rock:

Here ya go Guys ...... 2005 Dodge Circuit EV concept car .....

Spent some time on this one, it's all about reflections .....
DodgeCEV1.jpg

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Here ya go Guys ...... 2005 Dodge Circuit EV concept car .....

Spent some time on this one, it's all about reflections .....
DodgeCEV1.jpg

Jim

If you keep practicing Jim, you may become good at this. ;) :D

scottstoy said:
I love it thank you so much man these pics are great im saving all of them i might even make a poster or 2 for my office..Thank you!:rock:

No problem Scott

They look good on screen, they come out even better printed. So help yourself.

Jim

Alright, I know figuring out what kinda car this is will be difficult, but I bet somebody knows .... lol

DodgeVipCar1.jpg

Never did one of these, guess it's about time .... Hope you guys like it.

Jim

ok Jim I finally got some good pics of the car:rock: , Ill put up a bunch, color looks different with different light so, here you go, and thanks Buddy:rock: :rock:

not to bad for cell phone pics :rock:

Attachments

• SNC00031.jpg
    SNC00031.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • SNC00033.jpg
    SNC00033.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • SNC00034.jpg
    SNC00034.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • SNC00030.jpg
    SNC00030.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • SNC00032.jpg
    SNC00032.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • SNC00037.jpg
    SNC00037.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
RB04 said:
ok Jim I finally got some good pics of the car:rock: , Ill put up a bunch, color looks different with different light so, here you go, and thanks Buddy:rock: :rock:

not to bad for cell phone pics :rock:

Got em Eli ..... Stay Tuned, I'm gonna take my time with this one, be back torrow with some neat pics for ya ...... To much goin on tonight, don't want to rush it.

Jim

wish i knew how to get pics off the phone T, I rolled out the brutal 10 in all here parted out glory, first time she has moved in 2 1/2 years.

she really looked pitiful:p

Stinker said:
wish i knew how to get pics off the phone T, I rolled out the brutal 10 in all here parted out glory, first time she has moved in 2 1/2 years.

she really looked pitiful:p
E-Mail them to your computer, Then right click, Save to desk top,And attach to post.

Back