Picking up my SRT10 on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the coolest site on the f'n internet........"what the f%&k is the internet?"

I am now an official owner! Got the truck home last night, it is awesome! I got 14.5mpg on the way back.

Didn't really run into much on the way back.. I did get the chance to school a Porsche Cheyenne (sp?), I dont think it was the turbo.. I would have severely spanked him but I'm still figuring out how to drive this thing.

And many more Smiles per Gallon!

brokenarrow184 said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Im headed to pick up my truck this Saturday (August 9th), its a black 2004 RC with a few mods.

Eric

Congrat's on the 10... :driver: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:your gonna love it. Welcome to the forum:rock:

brokenarrow184 said:
I am now an official owner! Got the truck home last night, it is awesome! I got 14.5mpg on the way back.

Didn't really run into much on the way back.. I did get the chance to school a Porsche Cheyenne (sp?), I dont think it was the turbo.. I would have severely spanked him but I'm still figuring out how to drive this thing.

Be safe and have fun. Congrats!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

SANCHOBA said:
:congrats: now clenanr' up and put up some pics!:D
Oh she is so dirty! It rained/drizzled most of the way home! Its supposed to rain the next two days but i think Im going to try to clay bar her in the garage tonight and then wax tomorrow.

Pics to follow soon!!

now you can drive down i45 and meet up with me and venom for the cruz to panama city

SrtBrad said:
Do you plan on taking it to the track?
Maybe if I can ever get good at shifting it!

Ya I think I will eventually take it but i will probably wait till next spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back