Pics of my 05 QC!! Finally!!

quadster2005

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my wife took my camera and her friend has the memory card, so these pics are from my iphone, but they are the first I have ever taken of my truck! It was bone stock when I got it. Everything done to it was done by me.
017.jpg

016.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
is it just me or does it pretty much still look basicly stock!!!!
It looks alot different than stock.....limo tint, tinted tails, new headlights, 3rd brake light, new grill, viper badge, lowered rear, billet gas door...basically everything that is in my sig!!!

quadster2005 said:
It looks alot different than stock.....limo tint, tinted tails, new headlights, 3rd brake light, new grill, viper badge, lowered rear, billet gas door...basically everything that is in my sig!!!
i know what it is :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: LOWER THAT THING !!!!!!!!!!!:D

FerrariTruck said:
does your truck come with the viper motor or the hemi?
Damn so harsh!!! Its lowered in the rear to make it level!!! And yes its a real srt-10 with a viper motor!!! Ask SRTBrad or AWDIsuzu!!!!

quadster2005 said:
Damn so harsh!!! Its lowered in the rear to make it level!!! And yes its a real srt-10 with a viper motor!!! Ask SRTBrad or AWDIsuzu!!!!

its real..... fairly harsh id agree.... but u gotta lower that... me aswell :)

quadster2005 said:
Thanks Brad! So what time did Trainman run?

kinda off topic I know... But quadster n brad u guys shd roll over to supercar Sunday...posted a tread in case u missed it ;)

quadster2005 said:
Unfortunately I work from 7-3 on Sundays. I would have to get that shift covered to go.

just roll up in ur squad :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back