PICS: SoCal drags July 1

cold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to meet everyone today. Here are a few pics.

fontana_drags0044.jpg

fontana_drags0055.jpg

fontana_drags0066.jpg

fontana_drags0077.jpg

fontana_drags0088.jpg

fontana_drags0099.jpg

fontana_drags01010.jpg

fontana_drags01616.jpg

fontana_drags01717.jpg

fontana_drags02424.jpg

fontana_drags02222.jpg

fontana_drags02323.jpg

fontana_drags02121.jpg

Directions for the grill
fontana_drags02727.jpg

Lets see. Robert couldn't figure it out. :dontknow:
fontana_drags02525.jpg

The young women prevail
fontana_drags02828.jpg

yellowfeverquad to the rescue
fontana_drags02929.jpg

Lunch Before
fontana_drags03333.jpg

That dog really grills up nice:D
fontana_drags03636.jpg

You must have had a great time, and those steaks look really good.

Great pics guys!! I noticed on one of the trucks (4th pic down) they had the jack lifting the front end from the front of the truck. I was wondering if there was a better way of doing the front, I'll have to try it.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Great pics guys!! I noticed on one of the trucks (4th pic down) they had the jack lifting the front end from the front of the truck. I was wondering if there was a better way of doing the front, I'll have to try it.

That is an illusion. The jack in reality is about 5 feet in-front of the truck with no load on it.

it was great to meet you too.. good times...yeah that grill was a PITA...and for the record MAS couldnt figure out the stands either... but the young girls seemed to have no problem

Wow...so bummed I missed this meet...I was really looking forward to it :(

Looks like you guys had a great time.

HEY! that looks like FOXY on the grill?! :D :D

-Red

thanks for the fun day guys...

quick awards....

Most entertaining to watch race......Solsir4 (Andy).....ran down the emergency lane instead of the return lane....then....knocked over the track's fire extinguisher....then....parked in front of the emergency vehicle...then ran over the water bottles for the track workers....made almost 20 runs...even the track anouncer said "man that guy is going to wear that truck out....all while he never stopped smiling...

Saddest Story award.....Uniboy (Mas)......still didn't get a 12 after 2 years of trying.....missed 3rd....AGAIN

Best grub award.....Whitesnake (Eddie)....carne asada was muy bueno....

Most weight gain since last get together...Whitesnake.....see above

Best Sunburn.....The Mopar Connection....Robert should move to Seattle not Texas

Most Whipped.....Cold.....wife told him not to race.....and he didn't....just got a Paxton last week.....bwwhahahaha

Best doughnut chow down.....Vprpwr....D is a cop now 'nuff said

good times.....:D :D :D :D

track temp was just too high....no traction....but the truck hit 127.8 mph today....:dontknow:

Nowwhat said:

Most Whipped.....Cold.....wife told him not to race.....and he didn't....just got a Paxton last week.....bwwhahahaha

She wanted the father of her unborn child to be alive for the birth in 8 days. I got a paxton, she got me not to race for one day. I will take that deal everytime. :rock:

I am whipped and not proud of it.

cold said:
She wanted the father of her unborn child to be alive for the birth in 8 days. I got a paxton, she got me not to race for one day. I will take that deal everytime. :rock:

I am whipped and not proud of it.

Congrats on the baby again....hope to see you at the track in 2025 when she goes off to school....:D ....we can make some passes in our cold fusion powered hover cars....:rock:

Nowwhat said:
Congrats on the baby again....hope to see you at the track in 2025 when she goes off to school....:D ....we can make some passes in our cold fusion powered hover cars....:rock:
now thats funny right there.

J.R.

Nowwhat said:

I'm in. We should probably leave @ 3am tonight. I here there are only letting a 150 cold fusion powered hover cars in so we definetly want to get there EARLY. :D :D :D

cold said:
I'm in. We should probably leave @ 3am tonight. I here there are only letting a 150 cold fusion powered hover cars in so we definetly want to get there EARLY. :D :D :D

ouch.....:D

Nowwhat said:

quick awards....

Most entertaining to watch race......Solsir4 (Andy).....ran down the emergency lane instead of the return lane....then....knocked over the track's fire extinguisher....then....parked in front of the emergency vehicle...then ran over the water bottles for the track workers....made almost 20 runs...even the track anouncer said "man that guy is going to wear that truck out....all while he never stopped smiling...

Saddest Story award.....Uniboy (Mas)......still didn't get a 12 after 2 years of trying.....missed 3rd....AGAIN

Best grub award.....Whitesnake (Eddie)....carne asada was muy bueno....

Most weight gain since last get together...Whitesnake.....see above

Best Sunburn.....The Mopar Connection....Robert should move to Seattle not Texas

Best doughnut chow down.....Vprpwr....D is a cop now 'nuff said

good times.....:D :D :D :D

track temp was just too high....no traction....but the truck hit 127.8 mph today....:dontknow:

...and Coolest Dorky Hat Award goes to.....(DrumRoll Please).....Nowwhat!:D:star: :star: :star:

Nowwhat said:
Gilligan Award....:D ....

Why didnt I think of that!!:( :dontknow: ;) :D I'll send you one of my White Sailor Hats and you can really pull it off at the next GTG!!!:rock:

BTW Mike...what was your 1/4 mile time??? Did it get better or did you not try it out?

cold said:
Good to meet everyone today. Here are a few pics.

fontana_drags0044.jpg

fontana_drags0055.jpg

fontana_drags0066.jpg

fontana_drags0077.jpg

fontana_drags0088.jpg

fontana_drags0099.jpg

fontana_drags01010.jpg

fontana_drags01616.jpg

fontana_drags01717.jpg

fontana_drags02424.jpg

fontana_drags02222.jpg

fontana_drags02323.jpg

fontana_drags02121.jpg

Directions for the grill
fontana_drags02727.jpg

Lets see. Robert couldn't figure it out. :dontknow:
fontana_drags02525.jpg

The young women prevail
fontana_drags02828.jpg

yellowfeverquad to the rescue
fontana_drags02929.jpg

Lunch Before
fontana_drags03333.jpg

That dog really grills up nice:D
fontana_drags03636.jpg

dam i am so burnt!!!!!!!!!!!
glad i showed up, cold nice to meet you!!!
had lots of fun, and i will do it again!

Looks like every body had a blast ... sorry i couldn't make it:( ... worked till 1:30 am still not done heading back in the next 20 min.

VNM PWRD said:
Looks like every body had a blast ... sorry i couldn't make it:( ... worked till 1:30 am still not done heading back in the next 20 min.

dude you missed out big time!!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back