PICS: SoCal drags July 1

Whitesnake said:
dude you missed out big time!!!!:D
Had tires , mirrors and pistol shifter all ready to go;) , you guys will have to come pick up your stuff:D Off to work I go .... you all sleep well :eek:

:p
VNM PWRD said:
Had tires , mirrors and pistol shifter all ready to go;) , you guys will have to come pick up your stuff:D Off to work I go .... you all sleep well :eek:

talk to you later!

see you soon:p

nice to talk with ye'll again . wish the weather was nicer but hey thats so cal in the summer.

look forward to running with you guys next time to famosa!!

Thanks guys I had a great time seeing old friends and making some new friends!

Just got home from the wedding job. I'll post up some pics in the next couple of days Thanks guys for all the help with video and pics. It was nice to meet some new members to me.

Brad

sleeper said:
Looks like you guys had a great time. We should get a GTG up in northern California. Maybe Sacramento..

how far are you from there?

you should of come on down!

Great pictures!! I wish I am living in CA, so I could meet all of you guys. Haha

sleeper said:
Looks like you guys had a great time. We should get a GTG up in northern California. Maybe Sacramento..

Its About time Somebody spoke up for Nor Cal:rock: :rock:

For the guys in Central/Northern California.

Get your asses down there sometime. Last fall I drove from Seattle. Jeff drove from the Salt Lake area. Ricardo flew in from Washington DC.

Best F*cking weekend I have had in years. So quit making excuses and do it. You won't regret it.

Silverback said:
For the guys in Central/Northern California.

Get your asses down there sometime. Last fall I drove from Seattle. Jeff drove from the Salt Lake area. Ricardo flew in from Washington DC.

Best F*cking weekend I have had in years. So quit making excuses and do it. You won't regret it.

hey Monkey bone? are you coming this year to Bakersfield? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back