pictures of Garages!

Carlwalski said:
I like it, I have a single down the back as well and a decent driveway. But, I love garages so it's not big enough. If you ask me, there is no garage in the world that is big enough. It could be acres and I'd still want bigger LOL.....OK, maybe not but you get my point.

Cheers,
Carl
I def get your point and completely agree!! :rock:

iraqivet01 said:
Damn worm, your going to leave nose prints on your back wall.

I hang ball from the ceiling so my girlfriend know not to go past a certain point.
Yea i know I better put something else up, cars fit fine in there, but not the truck it istight as heck in there

portlandsrt said:
Here's Mine when I first moved into my house... It looks a LOT different now. Fridge is gone. Lots of neon signs and framed art in the garage. Oh,,, and the M3 has been replaced with my truck. RaceDeck Flooring:

interior0004-vi.jpg

Well now i'm not only jealous of your truck, but also envious of that amazing garage!! speechless! You gotta take pics of what it's like now! Me and the ole lady are goin to look at the house we're tryin to buy and it has a 22'x28' paradise for me! so as long as the kitchen is up to her qualifications...:rock:

This is the garage I really like:rock:

Attachments

• DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0901.JPG
    DSC_0901.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0903.JPG
    DSC_0903.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 65
i like my unfinished old concret floor ,,when i spill oil on it ,,it will soak it up so i dont have to clean it up hahahaha:rock:

Attachments

• 090308_20261.jpg
    090308_20261.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 63
if i would quit scewing with my ten i could finish it ,,,hoping next year at gtg i can haul it with me and run it down track just to see what it will do

black pearl said:
This is the garage I really like:rock:
Now that would be awesome to just have a garage big enough to utilize a turntable and really awesome to actually have the garage and enough toys to have the need to use one.

Funny this subject came up. I just bought another home north of Phoenix in cooler country. My retirement place. I'm just getting ready to start building my garage. My choice is an Olympia steel building 40 x 60 with 12 foot side walls and a 4/1 or 6/1 roof slope. I'm getting quotes on the slab right now and expect to start in about 3 weeks. I have a couple of questions for you guys. First, on the floor treatment I was planning to use gray epoxy ( don't know what brand yet) as soon as the concrete cures and doing it before the buiding assembly. Second I want to put in a truck lift and place anchor bolts in a reinforced thicker area as part of the floor pouring. I plan on a reinforced 6" pad thickness and curing 4 to six weeks before installing. So far I am leaning towards the BenPak 12K lift. I would appreciate any comments on experience with either of these items or recommendations on brands. Thanks Murray

Heres my shop since the pic I have added a new snap on 220 volt 2 stage air comp
a 8inch bench grinder with a 3m belt/disc sanding attatchment
a small metal band saw and a 220v 230 amp snap on muscle mig welder
as for the floor I had the driveway acid stained and decided to leave the garage floor plain I would hate to ruin it with hot welding slag or chemicals!!!
joe

Attachments

• my work shop 2.29.06 001.jpg
    my work shop 2.29.06 001.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 65
  • my work shop 2.29.06 002.jpg
    my work shop 2.29.06 002.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 47
  • my work shop 2.29.06 003.jpg
    my work shop 2.29.06 003.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 42
  • my work shop 2.29.06 004.jpg
    my work shop 2.29.06 004.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 41
  • my work shop 2.29.06 005.jpg
    my work shop 2.29.06 005.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 43
I love that HD tool chess , how much did that run you? Did you order it from SnapOn? Damn nice and you can do the laundry. Shoot all you need is a fridge.

Here's a couple of pics of my baby in the garage...Air conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter...
GaragePics2008004.jpg

GaragePics2008002.jpg

Your truck looks great, for all that snap on stuff in my shop would you beileve
that my truck won't fit in there!!?? it's just a tad too long, so I had to get a good out door cover. I let my wife park her s40 in the garage, as for the hd box yup it's a snap on KRL series got it new for around $8000 with a $4000 trade in on my old snap on box plus an additional 2k for the full length side cab so about $14000 total for the box. I used to work as a certified heavy truck master tech but 6 years ago I started working for our local electric utility and as they only have 4 diffrent kinds of generator units I did not need all my tools at work so at home they stay!!
joe!!!:marchmellow:

ACE said:
Heres my shop since the pic I have added a new snap on 220 volt 2 stage air comp
a 8inch bench grinder with a 3m belt/disc sanding attatchment
a small metal band saw and a 220v 230 amp snap on muscle mig welder
as for the floor I had the driveway acid stained and decided to leave the garage floor plain I would hate to ruin it with hot welding slag or chemicals!!!
joe

Looks great! :) I like the (BMW??) R/C car too. ;) :p

Here some pictures of my garage in Holland. It's not big or very nice but it's great to have a garage for my truck behind my home :top:

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

deur.jpg

Hell that's bigger than my garage! :dontknow: And mine is supposed to be a "3 Car". :( :mad: :argh: Can't even fit HALF the truck in it. 3 "Smart" Cars I guess..... :rolleyes:

you want me to send you another license plate. I would like to see some NC up there. I got a couple.
Worm

Big Worm said:
you want me to send you another license plate. I would like to see some NC up there. I got a couple.
Worm

That should be great Big Worm :top:. I collect licenseplates from the US and Canada so if you guys have some old licenseplates?? Please don't put them in the trashcan but send your old licenseplates to my home in Holland :rock:. I hope the shipping to Holland is not to expensive :confused:

Just put up your addy and i will mail you. I am in Japan so I am a little closer.
when you get it all I ask for is a Photo so I can see it up there

CIMG0859.jpg

This is my 3rd bay in the garage, here I was going for a big red toolbox, 4 wheeler parts all over the place and a headlight hanging motif.

I think I pulled it off.......................:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back