Pinks All Out will be filming at Atlanta Dragway

I'll try to make it.

Hey I am in I'll check the oh work schedual! What is the Reserved Saturday Ticket? What tickets did you guys get?

For those that are going, come up to Room 207 at the tower and say hello. I would like to have everyone sign my VTCOA banner!!! :rock:

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Georgia Ken said:
For those that are going, come up to Room 207 at the tower and say hello. I would like to have everyone sign my VTCOA banner!!! :rock:

Looking forward to seeing everyone

I'll come lookin for ya Ken. Probably see ya at the Dyno GTG first.

For those who are interested

Here is the schedule

PINKS All Out Event Schedule

EVENT SCHEDULE
*subject to change

MAY 9-10, 2008
FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2008

Gates Open- Test 'N Tune Begins
2 pm
Gates Secure
11pm

SATURDAY, MAY 10, 2008

Gates Open- Registration Begins
9 am
Time Trial Begins
11 am
Announcement of All Out 16 Racers
6:30 pm
Gates Secure
11:30 pm

I received a letter today from Atlanta Dragway. They advised me there will be a large crowd, based on tickets sells, for Pinks All Out. Because of this, they will be employing extra security, especially at the tower. Therefore, my open invitation to come to my suite will not be easy, as you will be asked for a tower ticket. For those that I am sending tickets to you, you will not have any problems.
If anyone wants to come up to my suite, just post up and I will try to make arrangements by letting you borrow some tower tickets of those attending.

Look forward to seeing ya there. :rock:

PS - I have four tickets for Friday if anyone wants them. I dont have any left for Saturday, sorry.

Ken

1. Georgia Ken
2. BriteCrawler
3. Bone
4. Taliban Dan

Got 'em Ken, thanks!

mopower1958 said:
I guess this means ya'll won't be in Memphis May 10th,to watch me WIN the Pump Gas Drags:dontknow: :D :D
Memphis is the other direction. :eek:

mopower1958 said:
I guess this means ya'll won't be in Memphis May 10th,to watch me WIN the Pump Gas Drags:dontknow: :D :D
get us some video we want to see air under the tires when you leave.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back