Pinks All Out will be filming at Atlanta Dragway

Ken, consider this a post up for FatJack, RozSRT10 (Jimi) and my other son GriffsSRT (Mark) for Saturday. Thanks again for the tickets!!

Mr. Ken, Thank you sir.

I/We appreciate the hell out of the tickets!! We'll see everyone there!!! :rock: :rock:

It'll be good to see everyone again as well as meet the ones I haven't met yet!!!

FATJACK said:
Ken, consider this a post up for FatJack, RozSRT10 (Jimi) and my other son GriffsSRT (Mark) for Saturday. Thanks again for the tickets!!

Sorry for the PM Jack, I hadnt read through the Posts before I sent it. I wanted to make sure you got them.

Thanks for the kind comments, again

BTW, what are going to drive down in. Anything I need to make arrangements for you, let me know.

Georgia Ken said:
Sorry for the PM Jack, I hadnt read through the Posts before I sent it. I wanted to make sure you got them.

Thanks for the kind comments, again

BTW, what are going to drive down in. Anything I need to make arrangements for you, let me know.

I think we are going to leave the RV at home and just drive one of our normal vehicles.

Well fellas, as much as I want to, I don't think I am going to be able to make this one....

Some family shit has come up, and I probably won't be around.

I will let you know if things change...

ntw0rk said:
Well fellas, as much as I want to, I don't think I am going to be able to make this one....

Some family shit has come up, and I probably won't be around.

I will let you know if things change...

I hope everything is ok Scott!! Keep us updated.

W00t!!!

Fixed!

If Ken will still have me, I'll be there!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
ntw0rk said:
W00t!!!

Fixed!

If Ken will still have me, I'll be there!!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Ken Who????????;)

No problem Scott, you are invited and will see ya there. You got my number so call and we will hook up.

One Week to go and cant wait.

Big Nana thanks for the advice of your experience in Gainesville

:elefant:

Beer Beer more Beer

Ok guys just to let everyone know.

I have plenty of the following beverages already in the frig waiting for us.

Miller Lite, Bud Lite, Bud, MGD, Coors Lite, coke, pepsi, sprite, mountain dew, diet coke and water. coffee will also be available. ice will be in the cooler

A reminder, no bottles if you are bringing your own.

Here are some of the pics I took from the Southern Nationals of the suite and its view.

Attachments

• IMGP0088.JPG
    IMGP0088.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMGP0089.JPG
    IMGP0089.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMGP0090.JPG
    IMGP0090.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMGP0091.JPG
    IMGP0091.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMGP0076.JPG
    IMGP0076.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 24
1. Georgia Ken
2. BriteCrawler
3. Bone
4. Taliban Dan
5. FatJack
6. Roz
7. Griffssrt

Ken, Thanks for the Ticket ever so greatful see ya Saturday:rock: :rock:

GriffsSRT said:
1. Georgia Ken
2. BriteCrawler
3. Bone
4. Taliban Dan
5. FatJack
6. Roz
7. Griffssrt

Ken, Thanks for the Ticket ever so greatful see ya Saturday:rock: :rock:
Ken! Those seats are great!! I can't wait!!!:elefant::elefant::rock::rock::elefant::elefant:

1. Georgia Ken
2. BriteCrawler
3. Bone
4. Taliban Dan
5. FatJack
6. Roz
7. Griffssrt
8. ntw0rk

I hope that Chica makes it again!! What a rack!!:D

Last edited:
GTG Information for Pinks

Friday - For those that are attending Friday, the Gates Open at 2:00 pm. I am going up a little early to eat lunch and then go to the track.
So, anyone who is interested, I thought we could meet up at Sonics in
Commerce. Its at the intersection of Steve Tanger Blvd and Hwy 441, cant miss it. Grab a Burger and PEACH SMOOTHIE:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
then head to the track, which is only a minute away.

Saturday - Gates open at 9:00 but Time Trials wont start until 11:00. We could meet up at the Waffle House on Hwy 441 which is on the opposite side from I-85 from Tangers Mall. I was thinking about 8:30 to 9:00 am. Earlier if you like.

Pipe in and let me know.

Also, if we can meet up about the same time and go to the track together, I can save yall some walking distance. Yall can park your trucks cars or whatever in the parking lot, load up in my truck and one other, if someone will volunteer, and will drive down to the track. I have parking passes that will allow a couple of vehicles to park inside the track area.

Im working on some other things also for Saturday. If everything goes alright, Ill let yall know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back