Pinks All Out will be filming at Atlanta Dragway

FATJACK said:
Meeting up at Waffle House always sounds good to me, I will run it by the boys.:toilet: :D :D

Ok, Just let me know about the time you guys will arrive.:bebored: :bebored: :bebored:

This is going to be an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :elefant:

I absolutely cannot wait! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
This is going to be an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :elefant:

I absolutely cannot wait! :rock:

Me too, ME TOO!!!!!!:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Georgia Ken said:
Friday - For those that are attending Friday, the Gates Open at 2:00 pm. I am going up a little early to eat lunch and then go to the track.
So, anyone who is interested, I thought we could meet up at Sonics in
Commerce. Its at the intersection of Steve Tanger Blvd and Hwy 441, cant miss it. Grab a Burger and PEACH SMOOTHIE:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
then head to the track, which is only a minute away.

Saturday - Gates open at 9:00 but Time Trials wont start until 11:00. We could meet up at the Waffle House on Hwy 441 which is on the opposite side from I-85 from Tangers Mall. I was thinking about 8:30 to 9:00 am. Earlier if you like.

Pipe in and let me know.

Also, if we can meet up about the same time and go to the track together, I can save yall some walking distance. Yall can park your trucks cars or whatever in the parking lot, load up in my truck and one other, if someone will volunteer, and will drive down to the track. I have parking passes that will allow a couple of vehicles to park inside the track area.

Im working on some other things also for Saturday. If everything goes alright, Ill let yall know.

So Waffle House at 0830 on Sat then?

:rock: :rock: :rock:
ntw0rk said:
Are we really going to actually get to meet BONE!?!?!?

Yeah, hes a coming out to a GTG :rock:

I just arrived at the Track. Five Hundred Racers registered. 386 have checked in and got a tech card.

They expect 30,000 people tomorrow.

Its going to be awesome :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I am sportin' PINKS wood. :D

Georgia Ken said:
Thanks man wish you could have made Already started tajubg pics. most will be tomorrow

Ken, you have wi-fi access there?

. . . Is it Saturday yet????! :mad: :p :elefant:

WooooHoooo!!!
Finally Saturday!!

I'm waiting for the short bus to get here!! Next stop: The Waffle House!!!

See you soon!!!!

Well the short bus just arrived at the track.........Let me tell you Ken over did him self....Would not have missed this for the worl.....Thank you Ken....Pics are coming.............

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back