includemeout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
US Airway Flight 1549 Crashes into Hudson River, bound for Charlette NC

God have mercy

Last edited:
QckSlvr said:
holy crap I am watching it now
news home | top | world | intl | natl | op | pol | govt | business | tech | sci | entertain | sports | health | odd | sources | local
AP • New York Times • CBS • USA TODAY • FOX News • Photos

US Airways plane goes down in Hudson River

Email this Story

Jan 15, 3:53 PM (ET)

NEW YORK (AP) - A US Airways plane has crashed into the Hudson River, sending passengers fleeing for safety in the frigid waters. New York City firefighters are responding to the crash. It was not immediately clear if there were injuries.

Witness Barbara Sambriski, a researcher at The Associated Press, said, "I just thought, 'Why is it so low?' And, splash, it hit the water."

Watching now. People being rescued. Plane floating. Ferries giving assistance.

looks like the plane is floating well and they are getting passengers off now

Sounds like a miracle! If indeed everybody did make it out unharmed that is amazing. Looks like the pilot did a great job of putting it down in the river.

Listening to a rescued passenger interview. He's pretty sure everyone is off the plane safely.

OCBob said:
Sounds like a miracle! If indeed everybody did make it out unharmed that is amazing. Looks like the pilot did a great job of putting it down in the river.
I wonder if the flight attendants even finish that weird dance thing they do pointing to the doors :dontknow: It's like emergancy exits are located on the wings of the......WTF ?.......:eek: :eek: :eek: :deadhorse: GRAB YOUR FKN SEATS WERE GOING DOWN :joyman: :trytofly: :eek:rly: Maybe people will pay closer attention to them Hahahahhaa :D I would have raided the damn peanut cabinet on the way out the door :eek:

OCBob said:
Yeppers, Damed overpaid Air Line Pilots Association Union pilot anyways:rock:

includemeout said:
Yeppers, Damed overpaid Air Line Pilots Association Union pilot anyways:rock:
He was prolly on break shortly after the wheels coming of the ground as mandated in the charter :D

Glad it seems no one is seriously hurt but how the hell did Bin Laden train geese to do this

TheSickness said:
He was prolly on break shortly after the wheels coming of the ground as mandated in the charter :D
The voice recorder picked up the following just at take off:

Stewardess to pilot.........coffe tea or me:D after that just heavy breathing:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back