Plane Crash

I wonder how many passengers will try to sue.. Or how many are pissed they lost their luggage..

Of course we'd think being alive, given the more likely scenario (disaster), would make them happy and thankful enough.. But you know there's always at least ONE that will try to get paid regardless..

Venom Power said:
Of course we'd think being alive, given the more likely scenario (disaster), would make them happy and thankful enough.. But you know there's always at least ONE that will try to get paid regardless..
You got that right.

FATJACK said:
Just wait, 150 passengers....150 lawsuits!!

If proven it was a bird strike(s), I would imagine they dont have much of a chance......... Would't that be an "act of God"?

Glad they are OK - I would sue :D :p :p :p

:congrats: Pilot did a hell of a job....:congrats: That plane has a "ditch" button which seals all opennings. Crew did the correct thing by only openning the front doors. I wonder if the pilot was dumping fuel before they landed? Nothing like trying to land fully fueled plane on the water at 150 mph!!! Also happened to be the coldest day of year so far too!

Can you imagine the fear of going down in a plane? Then the fear of drowning in that plane? Talk about needing a drink to relax afterwords!!! WOW.

patrick

walbert said:
If proven it was a bird strike(s), I would imagine they dont have much of a chance......... Would't that be an "act of God"?

Indeed.. A bird strike really isn't much of an argument, especially with the huge amount of bird related incidents and near misses that occur each year.. Again, if anyone emerges from this recent episode saying they were mentally traumatized during the ordeal and wishes to be compensated for damages, they really didn't appreciate that pilot's successful ability. The Continental flight that skidded off the runway previously is another story. A couple of women that were passengers on that flight filed lawsuits charging negligence.. I'm certain the cases will stick. Apparently that pilot was aware of issues with the plane yet decided to fly it anyway.

I was returning to Charlotte from New Mexico the same day. My mom had called in a panic, only hearing that a jet headed to Charlotte had crashed. I was very thankful it wasn't my flight.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back