Plane Crash

Black1 said:

Hudson River Population:
65,500 Glock Pistols, 200,000 murder victims, 476 cars, 13 fish...... and 1 Airbus A320. :eek:

:D :D :D
And a heavy juke box anchor:D

TheSickness said:
Wonder if anyone on board had that insurance :dontknow: :D

Aflac :marchmellow:
Now that is a Quack up :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D

you guys should be more serious about this...any NY thinks the worst when the hear about a plane going down

I agree to a point but I also hate that everything can be linked back to 9/11.
I would have said the same thing if the plane had gone down in Florida

BurntRubber said:
you guys should be more serious about this...any NY thinks the worst when the hear about a plane going down

With so much going on in todays world the fact that a tragedy was avoided by the flight crew's professionalism is worthy of a little humor for a change IMHO;) ;) :rock: :D

BurntRubber said:
The only reason we are joking about it is that everyone aboard is safe....Bastage :D

you guys are right, I have a friend fyling from NY today, he had an ealier flight to chicago then PHX, when I heard about it i didnt know what airline it swas that went down. I lost a good friend in 9/11...just dont want to see that crap again...
good job by the flight crew...carry on!

BurntRubber said:
you guys are right, I have a friend fyling from NY today, he had an ealier flight to chicago then PHX, when I heard about it i didnt know what airline it swas that went down. I lost a good friend in 9/11...just dont want to see that crap again...

Sorry about your friend, just glad the pasengers were not all listed as Bob:)

BurntRubber said:
Gee thanks :D Hey we all have Carlo's permission to cary on now.......Whew that was a close one LOLOLOLOLLOL:D

TheSickness said:
Gee thanks :D Hey we all have Carlo's permission to cary on now.......Whew that was a close one LOLOLOLOLLOL:D

Spell check on sentence two...................................:p

TheSickness said:

shouldnt you be studying for your RMA (rectal massage assault):D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back