Played with a new 5.0 for lunch today!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Funny story actually! I was minding my own after running a few lunchtime errands, when down the HWY comes this Blacked out new 5.0 6 speed. Well he immediately threw his hands up like " you wanna try"? We slowed to about 60 and he honks off and he jumps a car on me right off the bat, but kept only about 2 cars up to 120 on me. Wasn't really pulling on me:dontknow: I ask to do one from 40, and we do and about the same results, I spin a lil, and he jumps out and keeps about 2 cars on me the whole time, but not pulling away:rock: Well, he asks for one more this time, again from 40 and I intentially get the hit to see how he comes up, and indeed he slowly comes past and by 120 he was 2 cars on me.

Yes I know I lost, but I had been wanting to see this in person for a long time and now I know.:( There was no doubt in my mind it was still stock as it had a quiet exhaust for sure. I just heard him chirping gears.

Now the funny part, this kid pulls up after we both exit and pull onto a side street and asks whether I was spraying him? :dontknow: I said "Nope", well he proceeds to ask whether I was FI or cammed? I again, say " Nope, it has a Viper Motor", thinking he assumed it was a fast Hemi? He resonds with " I knew that, that's why I wanted to see how fast it was for a Quad Cab."
Made me proud to think he had a lil fear seeing me not disappear in his rearview.:burnout::D:elefant:

Last edited:
Yeah, I see no issues with a RC with similar mods taking it. Now again, I hate Pusstangs, but I have to admit, I've beat 2 different Auto C6 LS2 Vettes, and a nicely modded 6.0 GTO and got them. So it's for sure fast. About damn time though.:dontknow:

Yeah it's close for sure as I can hit 8.90s spinning thru first and part of second.:burnout:

yep, those are true 5.0's and pretty quick, just stock. For a lil money, you can probably make them scream. Nice to hear you stayed close......

yep, those are true 5.0's and pretty quick, just stock. For a lil money, you can probably make them scream. Nice to hear you stayed close......

Yeah, I have to give them props for the little engine producing power like that. I wonder if they are lighter than previous gens? I do like the looks as well, still would never own one. More of a girl car or pimple faced wanna be car.;)

5.0s good eating:D:D

being a big o truck! you did very good hanging with it man:rock:

5.0s good eating:D:D

being a big o truck! you did very good hanging with it man:rock:

im guessing your truck is Silver since your user name is silversnake but in your sig picture it looks white on black rims. Looks frickin awesome. Nice photo work and CLEAN truck

Yeah, I have to give them props for the little engine producing power like that. I wonder if they are lighter than previous gens? I do like the looks as well, still would never own one. More of a girl car or pimple faced wanna be car.;)

yep, my thoughts exactly....might buy one for the wife if it wasn't a Ford.:elefant:

nice kill scott. effin shitstangs. i bet a black on black RC woud have won though....not mine, but someones black RC:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back