Playin with a Z-28

spydertt

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Son wanted to go to the street races to look at all the Honda's. We are 3 blocks from where they hang out and a modded Z-28 pulls next to me and gooses it, I purged thinking that would calm him down. He slows way down and goes for it. Took about 1/2 a block to run him down and fly on by. Had to slam on the brakes so I didn't miss the turn off for the parking lot.
The best part was I made a point to park next to him and a guy comes running over and siad "Dude ,you just got beat by a truck". Priceless , I smiled all night long.

Didn't have time to clean truck from last time at the track, still had the DR's on and the bed sides still had rubber stuck to them. It was fun watching the kids run around and talk shit tring to find a race, they left me alone. There was a WRX that probably could beat me and there are plenty of fast street cars in Wichita but it was nice to see them give the old man some respect.
My Son had a blast showing off Dad's truck.

Didn't have time to clean truck from last time at the track, still had the DR's on and the bed sides still had rubber stuck to them. It was fun watching the kids run around and talk shit tring to find a race, they left me alone. There was a WRX that probably could beat me and there are plenty of fast street cars in Wichita but it was nice to see them give the old man some respect.
My Son had a blast showing off Dad's truck.

So what was your time the last time at the track? I've never seen it reported here. Just curious.:dontknow:

Thats always a sweet kill when u kill a car!! And even more funny when others noticed and rub it in to the victim that a big a$$ truck handed him his a$$!LMAO!!

So what was your time the last time at the track? I've never seen it reported here. Just curious.:dontknow:

12.404 with a slight headwind. Waited to see if wind would die down and it just got worse, so I went home. Wanted a 12.3 so bad, maybe another day. I see people post adjusted times for altitude, where do I find conversion chart?

Lemme get this right: This is a street race?

D

Opps. I know I should be more responsible and set a good example. I had a momentary relapse from my teenage years.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back