Please watch this...

pretty neat.:rock::rock::rock:

scary? not yet.

scary is what will happen to them IF they come in peace

pretty neat.:rock::rock::rock:

scary? not yet.

scary is what will happen to them IF they come in peace

That's not going to happen. I don't think peace is in the program.

never can tell, man.

i thinks its totally ignorant that folks think we are the only critters out there & that they ain't been here before, IMVHO of course

Last edited:
I'd like to think they would be "friendly" but i'm taking no chances. I have already sold all my crap and moved off grid. I have 5000 gallons of water, 30 years of food stores, solar and wind power and enough guns and ammo to withstand/repel most anyone.

Here is a link... http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=165121

never can tell, man.

i thinks its totally ignorant that folks think we are the only critters out there & that they ain't been here before, INVHO of course

I agree 110%. we cant even phathom the real size of the universe and the astronomical amount of other galaxies, planets and possibly universes out there. it is impossible for us to be alone......impossible.

BTW that is some crazy footage, thank you for posting it:rock:

I'd like to think they would be "friendly" but i'm taking no chances. I have already sold all my crap and moved off grid. I have 5000 gallons of water, 30 years of food stores, solar and wind power and enough guns and ammo to withstand/repel most anyone.

Here is a link... Here is my hand built 16x40 house off grid - Survivalist Forum

( Looking at your link) We love our Berkey water unit.... just be careful not to "double fill" it. You'll have a mess. ;):eek::p

Here is a link... Here is my hand built 16x40 house off grid - Survivalist Forum

That will probably be enough,but what if they use chemical or biological weapons ?

I would love to live off the grid and drop out of the "system" as much as possible,or maybe one day totally disappear.Aliens don't scare me as much as the feds do.:afraid:

That will probably be enough,but what if they use chemical or biological weapons ?

I would love to live off the grid and drop out of the "system" as much as possible,or maybe one day totally disappear.Aliens don't scare me as much as the feds do.:afraid:

agreed.. as far as chem/bio weapons, i'm not sure i want to be around after that crap. :toilet:

Look how further advanced there "flying machines" are compared to anything on earth. Im sure that whatever weapons they have are far superior to ours as well.

Freaky stuff. The excerpt from the phone call from the supposed former Area 51 employee was on a Tool album called Lateralus back a few years ago. A few of the videos Ive seen explored on the Syfy program called, Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files. One was discovered to be The Armys Golden Nights performing a night jump, and the one in Jerusalem, they did not investigate simply because of lack of credibility in finding the witnesses. Id like to see them investigate some of the other ones. I for one dont doubt that we are alone at all. Its impossible to fathom the size of the universe or the thought that we are alone.

Pretty wild video, Looks like X-FILES next generation to me. Where is Scully and Mulder when you need them?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back