Please Welcome Bassani Manufacturing to the VTCOA

RedSrt007

Reaction score
I wanted to welcome Bassani to the Viper Truck Club of America :rock:

I'm sure most (if not all) have heard of Bassani and the great Exhaust systems they offer.

This vendor is a little different as they do not do direct-sales, but they are willing to support the VTCOA, and we want to thank them.:)

For a list of dealers in your area, please go to http://www.bassani.com/

Thank You

Patrick

Bassani is a top notch manufaturer.

I would like to thank Daryl Bassani and Rick at Bassani for the support they are giving us here at the VTCoA.com.

Last year while at the SEMA show I stopped at the Bassani Both as I always do. I enjoyed talking with Rick, and the other good guys at the booth. (The Bassani Girls are OK fine too).

After talking for a while we all decided that a union between the VTCoA and Bassani should help us all.

While Bassani does not sell direct they wanted to help us all out.
You can purchase Bassani products from several vendors here on the Forum.

I personally have run Bassani products for years. The quality and fit is just excellent.

Bassani makes the best 50 state, street legal headers you can have on your SRT-10 truck, or any vehicle for that matter.
The header coating has a lifetime warranty to the original owner for rust through or peeling.

Thanks Bassani............:D

Welcome to the forums.... :rock:

Welcome to the forum. Are they legal in Mass too? Would they fit the hi-flow midpipe with cats?

DRamSrt10 said:
Welcome to the forum. Are they legal in Mass too? Would they fit the hi-flow midpipe with cats?

They are legal in all states.

They fit just like the stock manifolds.

If it bolts onto the manifold now it will bolt on to the Bassani Headers.

FSTJACK said:
They are legal in all states.

They fit just like the stock manifolds.

If it bolts onto the manifold now it will bolt on to the Bassani Headers.

Thanks man. How much does it cost? I am wondering the long tube headers won't fit the hi-flow midpipes w/ cats, right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back