Please welcome our newest moderator

Iltemprd said:
Thankyou.:D
So how the hell did you become the Internet police with only 1222 posts. Good god someone should be wiping your snotty nose!!! Mikey any thoughts on this!!!!!!!!!!Hahhahahahaahahaaa!!!:D

hey shawn congrats and remember if you need some coffee......... go get it yourself.

dragon said:
hey shawn congrats and remember if you need some coffee......... go get it yourself.
LOLOLolol.......your an ass.:D

Iltemprd said:
LOLOLolol.......your an ass.:D
it's the quality of post Ronnie..such as the above..stick with me and learn somethin..:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
So how the hell did you become the Internet police with only 1222 posts. Good god someone should be wiping your snotty nose!!! Mikey any thoughts on this!!!!!!!!!!Hahhahahahaahahaaa!!!:D

How many times must I repeat this.....? It's quality.... not quantity....:p ;) :D

D

Silent D said:
How many times must I repeat this.....? It's quality.... not quantity....:p ;) :D

D
Gag!!!!!!!!!Pppfffhhhhhhhh!!!Auhhuhuhuhhuhuhuhu!! Sorry Fir Ball!!! You guys gettin married or what?????Hahahahahahahahahaahhaahahaa!!!:D

Jeez D you been pretty up tight lately......Dr. Ronnie suggests some nice evening massages followed by a stringent dose of split tail and then bed rest.........TRUST ME YOU NEED IT!!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Jeez D you been pretty up tight lately......Dr. Ronnie suggests some nice evening massages followed by a stringent dose of split tail and then bed rest.........TRUST ME YOU NEED IT!!!!:D

Apparently, you didn't get the memo about hoing up the threads.....:p ;) :D :eek:

...besides, I just got OUT'A bed, amigo.....:rock:

Django

Silent D said:
Apparently, you didn't get the memo about hoing up the threads.....:p ;) :D :eek:

...besides, I just got OUT'A bed, amigo.....:rock:

Django
Sorry D but gotta post a pic of your last sweetheart as a reminder to the post!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back