plum crazy 04 srt10

crzyviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so ive finally decided to do it! im listing up my 2004 ram srt10 regular cab, i dont need to sell this. i will list all the information i can possibly think of, no trades please.
To start off yes truck has a r title, only due to it being hit on front right when it was brand new did my re search and talked to dealership that owned it. needed a head light, bumper cover, splash sheild and fender, then blended out hood left fender right door. i am a professional body tech and had the truck on the digital car o liner at work checked everything over and all was into spec with oem specs. with that said for the list off goodies

2004 ram regular cab srt10
62,000 miles

interior
suede headliner, black pillars, custom hvac center painted purple with a pioneer double din, all kicker speakers, uv under dash glow.

exterior
full mopar plum crazy purple and cadilac pearl white used dupont base and clear and sealer, all viper logos and strobe are painted on not stickers, the spoiler is aftermarket with break light, street scene power heated small sport mirrors painted purple, painted purple door handles, shaved antenna, custom made bumper grille hood mesh grilles, bfg kdw tires, night runner rims, jtsvp 2 inch blocks in rear, jmb springs in front, purple painted calipers with brembo stickers on them and cleared over, 20% tint, led tail lights, 30k hid head lights and fog lights, purple painted head lights with oracle uv halos and purple eyebrows on lights, shaved dodge emblem on grille.

performance/ bay
bay is painted purple, jmb cold air intake and catch can painted purple, jmb radiator pipes, jmb hidden coolant tank, jtsvp oil lines, jtsvp power steering lines, burrito box gone, new hood liner, catless exhaust full 3 inch with megnaflow muffler and tips, roe racing centerforce dual friction clutch fidanza flywheel viper master and slave pilot bearing with all new hardware, viper store skip shift eliminator, sct tuner, new upgranded spyder gears from dana

thats all i can think of, i got many pics of me in process of truck and almost all those parts are brand new like tires 2000 miles clutch will be installed 6/8/13 almost all paper work to prove also. truck has won many many awards and shows. i am asking 25,000 obo there is a loan on truck very little owed will go to bank with you to pay off
temporary_zpsba68179d.jpg

2012-08-26_20-12-54_235.jpg

temporary_zps24e8c6ee.jpg

Man I cannot believe your selling it! This is my favorite 10 hands down! When I was deciding on what vehicle I wanted I saw your truck and knew I had to have a 10!

I hope you get what you want for it but I see it being a problem cause banks dont like give loans on rebuilt titles

Awesome truck, very cool color. GLWS, and if you get a chance more pics please just because it's such a nice truck.

thanks guys. i dont have to many recent pics ill take some fresh ones today if i get the chance. ill post some pics of it in the procces

best pic i got as of now ill aim for a better one with the light on. and no longer have tinted tail lights they are led now
DSCN1004.jpg

I love the purple theme! :drool: Sorry your selling, unless your going for bigger and better toys. Either way, GLWS.

Thanks for putting up more pics. Your truck is now one of my new favorites on here. I wish I could afford to have two trucks. Again GLWS I hope it finds a good home.

I think we all WANT it lol. What other avenues have you pursued as a means to sell? Im sure if you put it on ebay a few times you would get what you want.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back