Poll To Members...YOUR TOP 10 CARS OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

07 porsche 911 GT3 RS
06 SRT Ram
01 Mitsubishi evolution Vi Tommi Makenin edition
95 Lancia Delta Integrale turbo
01 Lamborgini Diablo
06 Ford GT
06 Pagani Zonda
04 Nissan Skyline GTR R3
96 993 Porsche 911 Turbo - Gemballa wide body kit
Ferrari F40

1970 Cuda, any big block, convertible or hardtop
1969 Road Runner 440 Six-Pack, E Code Body
1967 Corvette 427, no convertibles
My damn SRT-10 Truck

1. 1977 PONTIAC TRANS AM, with HURST HATCHES,400 and 4 SPD, BLACK ON BLACK...:thefinger: IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
2. 04 BLACK DODGE RAM SRT-10...DUH!
3. 1966 PONTIAC GTO W/ 389 TRI-POWER & 4SPD
4. ANY PRE 1970 CORVETTE
5. ANY PRE 1970 MOPAR....ALL MODELS EXCEPT CHARGER

Now on the flip side, cars i HATE...

1. any ford car, period especially mustank
2. any car made in the 80's-90's
3. any foreign car- including lambos,ferari, BMW,mercedes,toyota,honda,lexus,nissan etc... the ONLY EXCEPTION 1969 VW bug (only cause this was my first car)
4. any ford car, period...in case you missed #1 above

muttvipertruck said:
...Now on the flip side, cars i HATE...

1. any ford car, period especially mustank
2. any car made in the 80's-90's
3. any foreign car- including lambos,ferari, BMW,mercedes,toyota,honda,lexus,nissan etc... the ONLY EXCEPTION 1969 VW bug (only cause this was my first car)
4. any ford car, period...in case you missed #1 above

Now I want you as a friend...but we may have an issue...

I do have a black 04 SRT 10 so I guess we are ok there...

But I also own and love my 1997 Volvo 850R Sport Wagon...(Volvo is owned by Ford) so....I have a car from the '90s its foreign and its a Ford product...

So does that end our friendship? If so you can start calling me Jody and looking for me around your back door...here Turtle, Turtle, Turtle...or does having the black '04 SRT 10...keep us friends and I will admire Turtle from afar?

funny that you know who Jody is...the Black RC makes everything ok...i dont hate the people who own the cars on my hate list...just the cars...and you can admire turtle from close up or far away, but if you're coming in the back door, yell out so i know not to send 00 buck shot down the hall

You won't have to fire that double 'ought, if it is a pump just rack it once and I'm be screamin' "Gimme Three Steps"...

:rock:

1) 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T - White (Own)
2) 1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda - Triple Black (Own)
3) 1968 Dodge Charger R/T - Triple Black (One Day)
4) 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda AAR - Triple Black (Just Like, Wouldn't Buy)
5) 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A - Triple Black (Just Like, Wouldn't Buy)

Hopefully the SRT10 Night Runner RC will be added to that list. :)

Voodoo said:
1, 69 dodge carger rt/ss in black
2, hemi cuda
3, gto
i will add when i sober up :D
I'm with Stupid, except I want my charger in Orange and I can go with or without the GTO :D

SRT-10 Ram RC. (Silver, of course the fastest)

R34 Nissan Skyline NUR.

89 Turbo Trans AM - White Indy 500 Pace Car.

87 Buick GNX - Black on Black on Black on Black.

Any Viper, though I like Gen 2 the most.

Boss, Shelby, and Mach 1 Fastbacks.

Shelby AC Cobra BLUE!.

LS6 Chevelle SS Red w/ black stripes.

69 Charger any color, esp. black..

TVR T350 or Tamora Verts in Red, Black, or Yellow.

Dodge Magnum - black on black.

Dont hate on this guys but here's my list
1.1960 corvette- my first car. first piece of ass, can't help it.
2.1967 shelby gt500 sweet ass car regardless who makes it.
3.1967 shelby cobra
4.1970 hemi cuda
5.1969 charger
6.dont know the year but the porsche 911 wide body twin turbo
7. my truck
8. 1966 chevelle ss
9. 1965 gto
10.1970 challenger t/a, r/t dont matter

Not because they are the fastest or greatest,just my personal favs (in no particular order)

63 Chevy Impala ( and 62's,64's)
63-66 Chevy pickup,short bed
68 Mustang
56 Chevy two door
68 Charger
65 Ford Galaxy 500
02-04 Z06
04 Ram SRT-10
49-50 Mercury
66 Chevelle

HOT RAM said:
Not because they are the fastest or greatest,just my personal favs (in no particular order)

63 Chevy Impala ( and 62's,64's)
63-66 Chevy pickup,short bed
68 Mustang
56 Chevy two door
68 Charger
65 Ford Galaxy 500
02-04 Z06
04 Ram SRT-10
49-50 Mercury
66 Chevelle
i know where a ss impala convertable with original 327 is. need total resto if the man will sell it not a half a mile from the house. i think its a 4sp car too. top is gone so interior is shot. i think its a 64 has three tail lights across the back. may be a 62

Thanks.I just don't have the time to put in to resto's.I have a line on two 65 Galaxy 500's with 4-speeds and big blocks ! Both are running and looking good.

HOT RAM said:
Thanks.I just don't have the time to put in to resto's.I have a line on two 65 Galaxy 500's with 4-speeds and big blocks ! Both are running and looking good.
heard that, my best friend in high school had a fairlane 500 convertable with a big block. fun car to cruise in.

eddie102870 said:
heard that, my best friend in high school had a fairlane 500 convertable with a big block. fun car to cruise in.

I had two 66 Fairlane 500's and sold them both for .....................well,it was very little.Embarrassed to say how little.:eek:

65 lincoln continental
57 coupe de ville
69 chevelle SS
67 Mustang
Murci
550 Maranello
99 GTS
98 GTS
97 GTS

Best ever 1996 Viper GTS Blue w/ White stripes

fun2xlr8 said:
Rule 1: Must be personal transportation
Rule 2: Must have been available to the public as regular prduction vehicle or an option(ex. COPO is allowed, Yenko is not) from the root factory
Rule 3: They must have made a reasonable number of these cars, I'm thinking in the neighborhood of at least 50 give or take a few? No one offs or one of three or the like.
Rule 4: Must be made by an Automobile Manufacturer we have heard of. This list will be no fun if you name cars we have never heard of just to make yourself look smart.
Rule 5: I reserve the right to change or amend these rules at any time, and you may change or amend your list at any time.

Greg

Well I know it ain't much to look at, but I figured some of you maniacs would have a thing for the Bugatti Veyron?:dontknow:

What's not to love about 1,001 HP, AllWheelDrive, 253MPH top speed, and a warranty? I'd like to take one out for some abuse!:D :rock: :D

Now where did I put that lottery ticket...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back