Powder coating wheels.

Another update:

I've been driving around with this spare tire for the last few days. It makes the truck look so GHETTO. Anyways..............the Powder Coater is still not ready with the two tone powder coated wheel. I'm sure he will get it done soon. I will post pics when it's done.

Here is the two color powder coat:

AnnaGradCeremony2257b.jpg

AnnaGradCeremony2259b.jpg

AnnaGradCeremony2263b.jpg

LACRJune2707001b.jpg

LACRJune2707004b.jpg

RTW is selling the two tone at $200 per wheel. I will be painting the centercaps red. I will also be adding the yellow stripes and accessories including the rear wing in yellow. Just some of the ideas in motion.

Here are the pics of RTW's powdercoater. He should chime in on this shortly.

AnnaGradCeremony2264b.jpg

AnnaGradCeremony2267b.jpg

AnnaGradCeremony2266b.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Brad

Brad...... :confused: :(

I like the QUALITY of the work! :confused: :D :rock: :eek: ;)

(I'm just NOT a "Mustard and Ketchup" type-of guy.) :eek:

A "Bright Satin Chrome" would look KICK ASS on a Red truck, IMO..... I haven't seen it done before. :dontknow: :) Maybe you should have them strip that (sickeningly ugly) yellow and red off that wheel and try that! :idea: :D :eek: ;)

Black1 said:
Brad...... :confused: :(

I like the QUALITY of the work! :confused: :D :rock: :eek: ;)

(I'm just NOT a "Mustard and Ketchup" type-of guy.) :eek:

A "Bright Satin Chrome" would look KICK ASS on a Red truck, IMO..... I haven't seen it done before. :dontknow: :) Maybe you should have them strip that (sickeningly ugly) yellow and red off that wheel and try that! :idea: :D :eek: ;)

The wheel pics are only part of the overall look that is in motion. With the yellow accessories and stripes the look will be be coordinated.

Brad

SrtBrad said:
The wheel pics are only part of the overall look that is in motion. With the yellow accessories and stripes the look will be be coordinated.

Brad

That's cool, I guess then. :dontknow: :D :eek:

Like I said.... The powder-coater did AWESOME work! :D :rock:

SrtBrad said:

Brad
Send the wheels to WA and let Silverback run them for you. :D

It is a very different look and I wont make my final judgment yet. However, you otta throw a little relish in with it somewhere :p ;) :D

Seriously though when you add the other yellow accents and stripes, it will probably look pretty decent. How about black lug nuts.

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
:dontknow: BTW J.T. how is the mansion job going?

Brad

Had to run to storage .... just got back in , about 10 min ago:( :( :( it looks great almost done:eek: :eek:

Cheers J.T.

Last edited:
VNM PWRD said:
Had to run to storage .... just got back in about 10 min ago:( :( :( it looks great almost done:eek: :eek:

Cheers J.T.

Cool. Sunday should be a nice change of pace for you even though you are not racing. We all need some down time like tonight for me at LACR.

SrtBrad said:
Cool. Sunday should be a nice change of pace for you even though you are not racing. We all need some down time like tonight for me at LACR.
Looking forward to sunday:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back