Powder coating wheels.

VNM PWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big thanks to SrtBrad and Mike at RTW :rock: Dropped my R/C off this morning to have the wheels powder coated.

JTPowdercoat025b.jpg

Last edited:
Brad had one off his wheels pulled off for some custom powder coating :idea: :idea: If he likes the look he will be sending the others to Mike at RTW:D :D

Last edited:
I loved it. They look soooooooo sssssswwwwwwwwweeeeeetttttttttttttt in person. I talked to the Powdercoater to attempt to do a 2 color powdercoat. He says it can be done and the test wheel will be ready by tomorrow.:rock: I will post up some pics later tomorrow.

RedRamRules said:
So when are you gonna lower your truck and paint your headlights?
:dontknow: :dontknow: I have a bunch of work :D ... the truck and I will be working ;)

Last edited:
im in temecula, half way between san diego and los angeles...........very very interested in getting mine powdercoated as well.......any other places closer to my area to get this done????

guinnessboy said:
im in temecula, half way between san diego and los angeles...........very very interested in getting mine powdercoated as well.......any other places closer to my area to get this done????
Not sure :dontknow: ..... try a Google search :idea: Just make sure they do good work and the turn around is not two weeks.
Mike had my truck at 10 am I was on the road at 6 pm:rock: :rock:

Cheers J.T.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back