Prayers Please !!!!!

NBT said:
That's terrible, and will have a direct affect on him, having to endure another hour of damage:mad:
We will keep him in thoughts and prayers during this life changing event.:eek:
Thank you for the information, and please keep us updated on his progress.:)

Agreed, how does that happen??? I have had to call once and that is not fun knowing that you are calling to save a life. To have to call again, I dont get it.

Thanks for the update Shane,
My prayers are with John and his family.

. . . .Thinking about you John. We wish you a speedy recovery. Jack right though, "you're a tough ol' bird"

Get well my friend. :)

We got a phone call this morning about John....things aren't looking good....he has been moved back to ICU and placed on a ventilator with a heartrate of 28 bmp...As I learn any information I will post in this thread...thanks guys and keep praying....

Lord, give this man health and strength; place Your hands of mercy on him and his family; guide these doctors hands; give him a quick and speedy recovery, Amen.

get well john....

MV PERFORMANCE said:
We got a phone call this morning about John....things aren't looking good....he has been moved back to ICU and placed on a ventilator with a heartrate of 28 bmp...As I learn any information I will post in this thread...thanks guys and keep praying....

That's not we wanted to hear, at all. Prayers are still with ya John. Thanks for keeping us posted Shaine.

MV PERFORMANCE said:

Been working so much that I just stumbled across this thread.

Not the news I was hoping to find as I was reading through this.

Didn't always agree with you John, but you are still in our hopes and prayer for a full recovery. If for no other reason than to be able to argue with you again.

MV PERFORMANCE said:

Not good...gonna need heavy duty praying..hang in there John..

God bless you, John.......

We pray for a complete recovery for you.....

Someone take John a copy of Jimi's avatar..........

D

We are all saying a prayer for you Mate! Get well soon, I love reading your posts!

Regards

Paul
thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back