Prayers Please !!!!!

Prayers go out to you and yours John..get better soon..

Prayers for you, John. By the way, could ya hurry back - Obama is getting away with all kinds of shit while you are hanging out in that darned hospital ............... ;) ;) ;) :D

Hey guys...got a little info on John this morning...He has opened his eyes...but is heavily sedated...still no results from his MRI...from what I gather he suffered a heart attack early Sat. morning...I will know more as the day goes...just keep praying...I'm sorry for the delay in post...I will post again today as I learn more...

I'm sorry I have not been around much lately and I missed this bit of important information. This makes my heart ache. I didn't always agree with things John said at first, but then he showed the compassion and concern for others over himself and I found a great respect for him. He has shown me that he truly is an outstanding gentleman and he needs to recover as soon as possible.

My thoughts and prayers will be for him and his family every moment!

Get well soon!

Django said:
So, it was NOT a stroke, but a heart attack...?

God bless you, John......

D

Or does he mean John suffered a stroke on or before Apr 30 and then a heart attack the following Saturday (May 2)?....:confused:

John suffered a heart attack while in the hospital for the stroke...he did open his eyes today...he acknowledged the people in the room and raised his hands....keep praying guys....things are looking a little better....I will keep you posted as I learn more....he's got a long road to recovery....

Big Worm said:
I appreciated the update as well. I have been meaning to call the old man. Let us know, what Hospital, maybe we can paypal some cash to you, to get some flowers/get well stuff. If you do not mind.

Good idea SSG. Can we make this happen:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back