Premium LED Bulbs on Sale! - Upgrade your lights to LED NOW!

XenonDepot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

XenonDepot is pleased to present you with our all new LED dome light kits that are especially designed for your Ram.
Our Dodge Ram LED Dome Light packages will upgrade your vehicle's interior lights with high quality LED panels & bulbs.
The package will include the necessary LED bulbs to upgrade your vehicle's dome lights and map lights.

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

Last edited:
Yup! The only difference would be that the package is designed for the Ram as opposed to the Cherokee.

Steve

Thanks To Wade, here are some pictures of the LED Dome light kit installed in a Cherokee SRT8:

PUTCOLED009.jpg

PUTCOLED017.jpg

PUTCOLED024.jpg

Steve

Hi Guys,

As per your posts:

Attila: No. No error code will be thrown.

bigike: I can definitely put together a package for you. Would it be possible to give you a call to discuss exactly which bulbs you are looking to upgrade? If so, please PM me and i will give you a call.

Steve

These are some sweet bulbs! I just bought the wife a new Town and Country LTD and it has LED lighting in it,it looks way better then the old bulbs! Gonna have to get some for the 10! :)

Hi Guys,

I wanted to tell you about a cool new product we just started to sell - Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement bulbs! These LED Replacement Bulbs are made to replace your current stop lights. They produce “4 quick flashesâ€￾ then a solid light when illuminated which alerts other motorists when you are coming to a stop. They are a direct replacement and will utilize the original lighting fixture and will not cause any damage to your car's lighting.

Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement Bulbs are available in a variety of fitments and come in Red or White-
1157 Red
1157 White

3157 Red
3157 White

7443 Red
7443 White

I wouldn't use these in the turn signals. I would suggest looking at the non flash LED bulbs. What year is your vehicle?

Steve

Here is your chance to win a FREE Apple Ipad 16GB Wifi. Simply subscribe to our HID Kits blog for your chance to win! Our blog will feature information about the products that we carry. Subscribe to be made aware of new products, detailed reviews, and awesome pictures that our customers have submitted to us! Many of the questions you may have about what is involved in upgrading the lights on your vehicle with our HID kit or our automotive LED bulbs is readily available right on our blog! You will also be emailed about any last minute promotions that will enable you to save even more!!

Good Luck!!

Steve

XenonDepot said:
Hi Guys,

I wanted to tell you about a cool new product we just started to sell - Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement bulbs! These LED Replacement Bulbs are made to replace your current stop lights. They produce “4 quick flashesâ€￾ then a solid light when illuminated which alerts other motorists when you are coming to a stop. They are a direct replacement and will utilize the original lighting fixture and will not cause any damage to your car's lighting.

Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement Bulbs are available in a variety of fitments and come in Red or White-
1157 Red
1157 White

3157 Red
3157 White

7443 Red
7443 White

Are your links for 2 bulbs or 1 bulb?

XenonDepot said:
That is the price per pair.

Steve

Thanks. Now the 3157 can be used in place of the 3057 correct? I looked up the specs and I see they are both dual filament with the 3157 with slightly more milliamps. So I would expect you can replace the 3057 with the 3157, may be a tad brighter of a LED correct?

I really would like to put these in the wife's Chrysler Aspen 2009. She was hit from behind once by a teenager not paying attention when my wife braked to a stop.

XenonDepot said:
Hi,

That is correct. Which 3157 LED Bulb were you thinking of going with?

Steve

I would like

3 sets of the non-flashing LEDs (3157) white.
1 set of the Hyper flashing LEDS (3157) white.

Any reason to go with the Red instead of the white? The lens of the light housing is already read. Any advantage?

Back