Premium LED Bulbs on Sale! - Upgrade your lights to LED NOW!

I would go with the white as I have been advised they will appear to be the brightest. Order the bulbs online and send me a Pm with your order number as soon as you place your order. I will refund you 15% :)

Steve

XenonDepot said:
I would go with the white as I have been advised they will appear to be the brightest. Order the bulbs online and send me a Pm with your order number as soon as you place your order. I will refund you 15% :)

Steve

Done, thanks.

The SEMA show 2010 pictures are here and they are awesome! If you want to see more be sure to check out our Blog. Don't forget to subscribe for a chance to win a FREE iPad!

20101105-091906.jpg

20101108-060647.jpg

20101108-060858.jpg

20101108-060908.jpg

20101108-061016.jpg

20101108-061035.jpg

20101105-091746.jpg

20101105-092143.jpg

20101105-091724.jpg

Just in time for the holidays!

KBcarstuff.com Gift certificates are the perfect gift idea when you're short of time on finding the right present. Our Gift certificates make the perfect present for friends, family, and business associates that are automotive enthusiasts at heart! KBcarstuff offers thousands of high quality automotive products making it easy for the lucky recipient to find exactly what they are looking for to spice up their ride!

Check out the ALL NEW High Power 194 LED bulb installed in an IS350 Parking Lights:

192309d1290564941-xenondepot-super-sale-hid-kits-automotive-led-bulbs-and-more-save-big-dsc03518.jpg

192310d1290564941-xenondepot-super-sale-hid-kits-automotive-led-bulbs-and-more-save-big-dsc03516.jpg

192311d1290564941-xenondepot-super-sale-hid-kits-automotive-led-bulbs-and-more-save-big-dsc03515.jpg

192312d1290564941-xenondepot-super-sale-hid-kits-automotive-led-bulbs-and-more-save-big-dsc03514.jpg

192313d1290564941-xenondepot-super-sale-hid-kits-automotive-led-bulbs-and-more-save-big-dsc03513.jpg

192314d1290568773-xenondepot-super-sale-hid-kits-automotive-led-bulbs-and-more-save-big-dsc03512.jpg

192320d1290568773-xenondepot-super-sale-hid-kits-automotive-led-bulbs-and-more-save-big-dsc03511.jpg

I am not surprised to hear/see how bright these Automotive LED bulbs are. Putco uses high power Nichia LED diodes for this 194 LED bulb and the bulbs are assembled right in the USA! Putco rates these bulbs to be 18X brighter than your stock 194 bulbs.

Enjoy!

Steve

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

XenonDepot is having a BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SUPER SALE!! Click the banner below and SAVE BIG!

Everything is in stock and ready to ship!

Make sure you hurry because this is a LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the continued support. Remember that we still offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100! Be sure to take advantage while you can!

Also, be sure to check out the new Putco High Power LED Replacement Bulbs!

Happy Holidays!

Anyone familiar with 3157 SRCK LED bulbs and our trucks?

Hey Steve I ran into a problem installing the HIDs. I thought the Volt HID kit wouldn't give the "Lamp Out" warning message in the Dodge Ram. The HIDs will not turn on and the ballast was flickering on and off because it thinks the light bulb is out. I have a buddy that has a HID kit and he had to use a resistor in his HID kit to work. So we wanted to see if that's what my kit needed so we plugged the resistor up and the HIDs now work. Unfortunately i had to give him his resistor back. Was there any additional parts that was suppose to come with the kit or additional purchases with the kit? Thanks.

WOW I can't believe that Christmas is only 2 days away and 2011 is right around the corner!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the support and for making it such a great 2010! On behalf of myself and everyone at XenonDepot/KB Car Stuff, have a very happy holiday season and a very happy, prosperous new year!

ram_vs_cougar,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you bud.

Resistors are normally sold separately as not every vehicle requires the use of a resistor. Send me a PM with your order information and I will pull it up and do my best to help you out.

Steve

ram_vs_cougar,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you bud.

Resistors are normally sold separately as not every vehicle requires the use of a resistor. Send me a PM with your order information and I will pull it up and do my best to help you out.

Steve

PM sent with order information. :burnout:

your site doesn't have the bulbs listed in your application guide but i want white led bulbs to replace the reverse lights and the the license plate lights. ready to purchase now!

Hi everyone,

Hope everybody enjoyed their holidays.

For those of you who entered our iPad giveaway, please be sure to check our Blog to see if you won!

Please note that we were closed on Friday and Monday and are working hard to answer emails, private messages and process orders. We appreciate your patience.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank everybody for their continued patience and support.

I also want to inform everybody that we will be operating with limited staff for the next 2 weeks. If you send a PM or an email please allow 24-48 hours for a response. As always, for the quickest possible response, please email us directly at [email protected].

Regards,

Steve

Below is a pic of the Putco Neutron LED replacement bulbs installed in a Honda Civic. These lights are super bright! For anybody who is looking for more light output from their reverse lights, this is the way to go. They also come with a lifetime warranty and are made in the USA.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back