Premium LED Bulbs on Sale! - Upgrade your lights to LED NOW!

Hey everyone,
Check out these pictures of a 2011 Toyota Sienna, the customer installed a LED Dome Light kit, and pair of high power 194 LED replacement bulbs for the License plate lights. These are a direct replacement to your stock lights!

tsienna11_maplite.jpg

tsienna11_inlights.jpg

tsienna11_plate.jpg

Happy Friday Everyone! We hope you guys have a great long weekend!

Thank you for Choosing KBcarstuff for your Automotive LED upgrades! Here is a great shot of one of our Automotive LED Dome lights installed:

04-lg-putcox2.jpg

Hey guys,

Hope you all had an awesome weekend! All orders of LED Replacement Bulbs from the weekend will be shipping shortly. Don't forget that you can check the status of your order by logging into your www.kbcarstuff.com account.

Also, don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and enter for your chance to win $100! Spread the word to help us reach our goal of 250 likes so we can give a lucky facebook fan a $100 gift certificate.

Hi everyone,

I hope everybody is enjoying their summer. Our Facebook Page is almost at 250 likes thanks to you guys :) Remember that once we get to 250 we will be giving away a $100 gift certificate so don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Have a happy 4th of July/Canada Day long weekend everyone!

Hi everyone,

All Putco orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on #1 Reseller of HID Conversion Kits and HID Kits since 2001! as soon as they are available.

In the meantime please have a look at some of these great pics from our customers who installed our Putco LED replacement bulbs in their vehicles. What a difference these make! Don't forget to use the CLLED coupon code to save!

tsienna11_inlights.jpg

2na09he.jpg

4ujcj7.jpg

Also, be sure to visit our Facebook page and Like us on Facebook. Once we hit 500 likes we will be giving away a $100 gift certificate which can be used towards the purchase of K&N air filters, WeatherTech Floor Liners or a XenonDepot HID kit. The winner could be YOU!

Hi guys,

All HID kit orders have been processed. Just wanted to let you know that we will be closed on Monday for the Civic Holiday but we are back at work on Tuesday.

Also, with the growing number of fake German Philips HID kits we have put together another write up which shows you what to look out for and how to spot a fake. Make sure to take a look at our Blog for more information.

Have a great weekend :D

Hi guys,

All LED replacement bulb orders have been processed. As always thank you for your continued support and have a great weekend!

Also, don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and enter for your chance to win $100! Spread the word to help us reach our goal of 500 likes so we can give a lucky facebook fan a $100 gift certificate.

All Putco LED replacement bulb orders have been processed. We will post tracking information to your account on #1 Reseller of HID Conversion Kits and HID Kits since 2001! as soon as tracking numbers are available.

For anybody that is looking at improving light output and replacing your old, worn out, dim factory bulbs make sure to check out Putco LED bulbs. They are among the best in quality, made in the USA and best of all they look really good!

Remember that we offer a discount to our forums members - enter coupon code VTCOALED upon checkout in the discount section to receive 15% off :)
We also offer Free Shipping on orders over $150 in the USA to the lower 48 states.

BEFORE
img_0031-1.jpg

AFTER
img_0161-1.jpg

A few more great pics...
04-lg-putcox2.jpg

p4010831.jpg

tsienna11_maplite.jpg

+1. His led kits are the best that i've used. I'm running them in both my 10 and my wifes 300 SRT8. I get compliments anytime someone gets in the car. Well worth the money :rock:

Thanks SANTEEN! Glad you're enjoying the product. I appreciate you taking the time to post some feedback. I hope that all is well with you!

Steve

Hi guys,

Hope everybody had a great weekend. All LED replacement bulb and LED Dome Light orders have been processed. As always thank you for your continued support and make sure to check www.kbcarstuff.com for the latest offers and promotions!

Also, don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and enter for your chance to win $100! Spread the word to help us reach our goal of 500 likes so we can give a lucky facebook fan a $100 gift certificate.

Take advantage of our Summer Blowout Sale and SAVE BIG!!!

Take advantage of savings as high as 60% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING on many items in our inventory! This is an exclusive offer available for a VERY LIMITED TIME so make sure you hurry!

Hi everybody,

We hope everybody had a good weekend and is enjoying what is left of the summer. All orders for LED Replacement bulbs are being processed, as soon as tracking information is available it will be posted in your account on www.kbcarstuff.com and we will also be emailing you with a tracking number.

Don't forget to take advantage of our SUMMER BLOWOUT SALE!

Save up to 60% off and also receive FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states - very rarely is Free Shipping offered on so many items in our inventory so make sure you TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU CAN!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back