Price your Ride

wow, some of you are taking this a bit personal.... Im not asking you to sell your truck, just currious to what you think you would get for it on the market today with or without mods.

Obviously i would take 50K for my truck, but realistically i wouldnt get that....

I told my cousin that Id sell the SRT and my Ducati 1098 as a package deal for 40K.

wow, some of you are taking this a bit personal.... Im not asking you to sell your truck, just currious to what you think you would get for it on the market today with or without mods.

Obviously i would take 50K for my truck, but realistically i wouldnt get that....

I told my cousin that Id sell the SRT and my Ducati 1098 as a package deal for 40K.

I wouldnt consider selling mine for a nickle under $60K!!:D,I have WAAAAYY to much out into mine!:wavey:

My truck is a mostly stock near mint condition 2004 with 14k miles. I wouldn't let it go for less than 30k. I think the market for these trucks will be correct for their rarety someday.

Totally agree you could pick up a 69 camaro rs/ss hopped up in 73 for about 3500 or so now restored, what close to 100k if all original. I think in 20 years or so were looking at close to 100k for a cherry one. I mean these were made limited to begin with.

I just bought mine in July....2005 RC with 4,300 miles on it for 24k. I just put it away for winter with 7950 on it. So fun to drive. It's my 2nd toy, so miles will stay low on it. My 5 year old looooves the truck. Don't plan on selling for a long time if ever, but would hope I could get around what I paid...at least for a while :)

I just bought mine in July....2005 RC with 4,300 miles on it for 24k. I just put it away for winter with 7950 on it. So fun to drive. It's my 2nd toy, so miles will stay low on it. My 5 year old looooves the truck. Don't plan on selling for a long time if ever, but would hope I could get around what I paid...at least for a while :)

Shouldn't be a problem with such low mileage.....

I think that's the lowest mileage I have seen yet, no problem getting your money back

I got my 06 QC with 1,200 miles this summer for $25,000. I think that was a great deal, I had to buy it.

I would never sell my truck, but I am confident I could get $29-$30 for it here in Ak. 2006 RC with 13,000 on the odo.

Nice!!! My truck had an aftermarket exhaust on it, but stock otherwise. I might do a couple of boltons and a tuner, but thats it. It's pretty quick the way it is. I've been down the never enough power road (still have my low 11 sec vw gti...and getting faster) and don't feel like changing half of the truck when they are semi-rare. Gets tons of looks at shows and a blast on the street.....still have to make a couple passes though :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back