Price your Ride

mccubbinsjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you have a stock truck, you cant use KBB really. What do you think your GLORIOUS/RARE SRT-10 is worth if you had to sell her/him.

I got a 06 NR QC that i wouldnt let go for under 28K right now. 40K on the odometer!

$55,000 CASH:rock:

What we want, and what we could sell them for are very different. I would have to say 27-28K. I think that would be fair to both seller and buyer. 04 15K miles with some nice mods and owned by Bobby Hamilton when it was born. But I do not have to sell, so it is mine!

I don't have to sell. But if someone wants it they would have to pay my price or move on. Not looking to be fair, I don't wish to sell. I'm going to be looking for another 10 real soon to just put in the garage.

I don't have to sell. But if someone wants it they would have to pay my price or move on. Not looking to be fair, I don't wish to sell. I'm going to be looking for another 10 real soon to just put in the garage.

Yeah I had mine for sale for a while, was amazed at the amount of low ball offers I got, one guy sent me a text and asked if id sell it for 15k

Yeah I had mine for sale for a while, was amazed at the amount of low ball offers I got, one guy sent me a text and asked if id sell it for 15k

I think 15K is way low for one of these unless its not in a running condition, but I guess you gotta start somewhere when your in negotiations.

My truck is a mostly stock near mint condition 2004 with 14k miles. I wouldn't let it go for less than 30k. I think the market for these trucks will be correct for their rarety someday.

I didn't sell my black 04 I gave it to my son. I would give the CE. to my son before giving it away to someone else. But my CE is my DD.

55K even if it were totaled

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back