PS3 Owners - Games / Review Talk

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Just played and beat Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. WOW, talk about graphics! I would say this is the best graphic-depth game out. The shadowing, image detail, and FPS is awesome!

From the storyline to the game-play it is a must purchase game! The only downside is its a little short, about 8-9hr game. I did a few hours a weekend and got it done in 2 weekends.

-Red

it will be interesting to see future games that put the ps3 to its full potential the games out right now as you are saying are pretty amazing

RedSrt007 said:
Just played and beat Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. WOW, talk about graphics! I would say this is the best graphic-depth game out. The shadowing, image detail, and FPS is awesome!

From the storyline to the game-play it is a must purchase game! The only downside is its a little short, about 8-9hr game. I did a few hours a weekend and got it done in 2 weekends.

-Red

So are you a rock star yet?

RedSrt007 said:

-Red

great game!! im at the part where the mutants come at me in the electric room, the first time you see them in the game, how much more game do i have left to complete???

another really fun game that you can find relatively cheap is rainbow 6 vegas! i suggest anyone who is into first person shooters to pick it up, it will keep you entertained for weeks.

I just bought a PS3, but don't have an HD tv yet, so mine doesn't look all that fantastic:( Will probably pick up Turok when it comes out next month, then I'm holding out for Grand Theft Auto 4 and Gran Turismo 5.

for the PS3 here's what I have so far:
NHL08> great game... lots of control of the puck
Heavenly Sword> no online play :| but the story is great... graphics are great and controls are great :>
Motorstorm> only played it a few times seems like a solid driver tho
Assassins creed> one of the best games I've ever played...
Warhawk> the controls are a little awkward but this is one of the best online games available for the PS3

I agree that rb6 vegas is a great shooter... I have it for the 360... it's a great game... there are things about it that are better than CoD4 ...

I like COD 4...especially the online play!

I also like Asssassins Creed but I dont really get what I'm supposed to be doing.

Area 51: Blacksite is awesome also, but I havent really had a chance to play it yet.

Need for speed:pro Street is she shizzy...I love the drag racing.

And Virtua Fighter...I love beating the crap outta people!:D:D:D

I have Rainbow 6:Las Vegas for my PSP and I love that game...but I dont know if I could have it for both my PSP and PS3...I would never leave the house!:)

guinnessboy said:
great game!! im at the part where the mutants come at me in the electric room, the first time you see them in the game, how much more game do i have left to complete???

isnt that chapter 18 or something? there is 22 chapters, but towards the end the chapters get shorter and shorter. Your pretty much at the 'climax' of the fighting :rock:

Can't wait for Resistance 2. Game Informer mag. said it's the first game to tap into the real power of the PS3. Screen shots are crazy!

RedSrt007 said:
isnt that chapter 18 or something? there is 22 chapters, but towards the end the chapters get shorter and shorter. Your pretty much at the 'climax' of the fighting :rock:

just finished it, what a great game...i ended up finding 38 treasures....im thinking of playing the game again on easy mode and finding all the treasures, but i really thought i explored everywhere the first time.

looks like its back to rainbow six vegas to finish that one up

any word on when gran turismo is coming out??

guinnessboy said:
just finished it, what a great game...i ended up finding 38 treasures....im thinking of playing the game again on easy mode and finding all the treasures, but i really thought i explored everywhere the first time.

looks like its back to rainbow six vegas to finish that one up

any word on when gran turismo is coming out??

download the demo via your ps3 at the store..its HD and you can unlock about 20 cars..only 1 track though

QueLocura said:
what the hell?
everybody go and buy CALL OF DUTY!!!

got and finished call of duty in one day.....amazing game, but really really short 1 player campaign....im not much into the online play which i guess is the best part of the game.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back