put up some x mas lights

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PC210014.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
i cant figure that stupid thing out but if anyone wants to let me know what kind ill get one tomorrow and take some decent pics
This from the all knowing all seeing Dom ,,,well im shocked:p

Very cool FlyingLow. I like the bird and the heli pad. I wish I would have gotten some pix... we had a Christmas party at my unit, and my LT dressed up as santa and we flew him in. The kids loved it

505'sFastestViper. said:
i cant figure that stupid thing out but if anyone wants to let me know what kind ill get one tomorrow and take some decent pics

Selected as one of the 10 best new technologies of the past year...it is simply the best digital you can buy for home use right now.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001FOK1EK/themussou08291367-20

I am waiting until after Christmas to see if the price drops...but if it does not, I will buy one anyway.

Ironhead said:
This from the all knowing all seeing Dom ,,,well im shocked:p
i do not know everything far from it buddy, i have a 9th grade education and can not read that well but i make do and have more street sense than the majority of people living:D

It's easy to put up lights when it's WARM outside. Try doing it when it's 20 degrees.:D

Bill.

I put lights up in the hotel room window. Looks kindof silly though.

505'sFastestViper. said:

ya sure its the camera??????:dontknow: :dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
thats a 1200 gallon pond with coi fish

gets any colder down here & them coi's will be frozen trot line bait:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back