put up some x mas lights

If I would bother putting up lights.. I swear they would still be on the house next August.. So the easiest way to avoid the ghetto look is to not engage in the act in the first place.. no matter what season it is.

Venom Power said:
If I would bother putting up lights.. I swear they would still be on the house next August.. So the easiest way to avoid the ghetto look is to not engage in the act in the first place.. no matter what season it is.
I agree 100%.

Bill.

PC210015.jpg

PC210014-1.jpg

PC210013.jpg

PC210012.jpg

PC210011.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
thats a 1200 gallon pond with coi fish

Nice backyard fish'in hole, all set up for night fishing too:congrats: :D

HAHAHA Dom about had enough.. He was actually pushed far enough that he went out and snapped new clearer pictures to prove it isn't just a hole.. I bet he read through the owner's manual to that camera really quick.. Now that got me to giggling..

Venom Power said:
HAHAHA Dom about had enough.. He was actually pushed far enough that he went out and snapped new clearer pictures to prove it isn't just a hole.. I bet he read through the owner's manual to that camera really quick.. Now that got me to giggling..
you are exactly right im proud of my pond i did it all by myself well the wife helped me move rocks:D

WOW!! Now that we can see what it is, it looks good - what did you do let Bridgette take the pics :dontknow: :D :D ;) ;) :rock:

Dom, I must say, there is always a laugh in it for me when I read your stuff :dontknow: :D :p ;)

srt 10 jimbo said:
I've put em up when it was 20 below. From Chicago originaly

Well it is 20 below right now...so come on up and do your thing! I refused when she asked today!

Sorry, its actually 23 below...shit!

505'sFastestViper. said:
:hahaha:you are exactly right im proud of my pond i did it all by myself well the wife helped me move rocks:D

:laugh:LOLOLOLOLOL.... I can still call 'em... I really DIG the pond and lights.. HAHA.. They sure look better than mine Dom.. Especially since I don't have a pond...:( OR lights..

Last edited:
The original shot really did look like a brown hole. But, wow notta hole at all. Looks great dude. Thats a LOT of work you did there.

My lights are more of the philosophy "less is more"!! I would take a pic but the sun is still up here. Warm too, 79`degrees.

patrick

Roy I don't know about you, but I am getting pretty sick of the winters.

Bill.

505'sFastestViper. said:
i cant figure that stupid thing out but if anyone wants to let me know what kind ill get one tomorrow and take some decent pics

I have the Nikon D40x. Great digital camera.

505'sFastestViper. said:
i do not know everything far from it buddy, i have a 9th grade education and can not read that well but i make do and have more street sense than the majority of people living:D

Well....I didn't think you were smart to begin with so atleast you met my expectations!;) :p :p :p

Still don't see any Koi.... :dontknow: They musta swam up river for the winter.... :D :D :D :D

Just jerkin' yer chain, Buddy. :p It looks great. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back