put up some x mas lights

Like the pond,wanted to put one in but wife said it would attract all kinds of animals. I said great!, then I can hunt from the livingroom window.

505'sFastestViper. said:
thats a 1200 gallon pond with coi fish

1200 gallons
that's a poodle here in Texas & a lake in Minneeeesoooota:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

Venom Power said:
If I would bother putting up lights.. I swear they would still be on the house next August.. So the easiest way to avoid the ghetto look is to not engage in the act in the first place.. no matter what season it is.

Begood said:
I agree 100%.

Bill.

Not to fast there Billy!! :p Just wait until next year! We'll be out there hanging lights on everything :D :D

;)

Turtle said:
Not to fast there Billy!! :p Just wait until next year! We'll be out there hanging lights on everything :D :D

;)
Next year a lot of things will be different.:D

Bill.

Turtle said:
Not so fast there Billy!! :p Just wait until next year! We'll be out there hanging lights on everything :D :D ;)

Begood said:
Next year a lot of things will be different.:D

Bill.

I believe the vows included terms like, "obey," and.. "For better OR for worse?" Billy? You agree? BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

Venom Power said:
I believe the vows included terms like, "obey," and.. "For better OR for worse?" Billy? You agree? BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

Ha Ha Ha Ha - I made sure the word "obey" was not anywhere in the vows!! But I know Billy did say a lot about "devotion" or something :D :D :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Turtle said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha - I made sure the word "obey" was not anywhere in the vows!! But I know Billy did say a lot about "devotion" or something :D :D :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, he'll be devoted to putting up lights next year. Please be sure to snap some pictures of that. Should serve as great giggle material. But really, I'm sure Billy threw away that key after hitching himself. That lucky guy, I could pinch his rosey (facial) cheeks right now.

Got mine up and running. The local paper also has a link to my house.
It is computer controlled lights to music with 32 channels. More can be seen at www.wesalbert.com

walbert said:
It is computer controlled lights to music with 32 channels. More can be seen at www.wesalbert.com

Holy crap man! Where abouts are you in Boynton? My mom lives by the mall... off of Lawerence between Old Boynton and Gateway. She likes to go around and look at peoples lights and I know she'd get a kick out of that. Very nice

walbert said:

Wow!! That is frickin' awesome :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Stinker said:
party at walberts house:D

Wait until you see what I do with the tree tonight while the wife is workin :D

walbert said:
Wait until you see what I do with the tree tonight while the wife is workin :D

What you do with a tree is your business!Sheesh, didn't you read the 3some thread?!?!?!LOL!!!! Awesome job on the house though!:rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
PC210015.jpg

PC210014-1.jpg

PC210013.jpg

PC210012.jpg

PC210011.jpg
Water your fkn lawn, and git rid of the dead palim:D NICE LIGHT SHOW:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back