QC vs. RC

Rickspeed said:
WOW I did not expect for this to take off like this, I am glad to see there is alot of feedback to get on this subject. I will have to start doing more research now to see if the quad cab will still be the way to go. I would like to try to find out the 1/4 mile times of the 2 right out of the box.

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN BEAT ON LIKE A DEAD HORSE!IT REALLY BOILS DOWN TO A TWO SEATER RACE TRUCK THAT WONT SHIFT OR A 4 DOOR TRUCK THAT JUST HAPPENS TO HAUL ASS.AND YES I DO GET MY GROCERIES WITH IT AND WILL DO ALOT OF SOCCER MOMS IN THE BACK SEAT!!!:rock:

I hadn't drive a QC before but I would like to try. I don't mind to buy a QC too in like 6 years later. Lol. I really love the RC, I just feel that the RC pulling more power on the road than the QC do. I just dont know the fact anyways. Just my opinion.

Historically don't muscle cars have two doors :D? I have a caliber to get groceries in.

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:
Historically don't muscle cars have two doors :D? I have a caliber to get groceries in.

-Muzzy

YEAH BUT GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE IN A BAD ASS TRUCK IS SOOO MUCH BETTER:rock:AND WHEN YOU PICK UP A COUPLE HO'S THEY CAN ACTUALLY RIDE IN THE TRUCK.MY WIFE WOULD LOVE ME TALKING LIKE THAT:rock:

wont grow old said:
YEAH BUT GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE IN A BAD ASS TRUCK IS SOOO MUCH BETTER:rock:AND WHEN YOU PICK UP A COUPLE HO'S THEY CAN ACTUALLY RIDE IN THE TRUCK.MY WIFE WOULD LOVE ME TALKING LIKE THAT:rock:

When there is no seat to sit in, that only leaves your lap :rock:.

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:
When there is no seat to sit in, that only leaves your lap :rock:.

-Muzzy

GOOD POINT,DID NOT THINK OF THAT.THEN SHE WOULD HAVE TO SHIFT YOUR KNOBS FOR YOU:rock:

newmexicoviper said:
Let's see QC more seats=more fun, same top speed as most RC's & better handling enough said.

my kind of guy !:D

But if I didn't have a family or enough money to own a 'pleasure truck' it would be a RC :rock:

05BLACKVIPER said:
BLACK IS PROVEN TO BE THE FASTEST!!!!!PERIOD!!!!

If you would please be so kind and refer to the "Timeslip" section; look at the #1 position for both style of truck and color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

outnumbered said:
If you would please be so kind and refer to the "Timeslip" section; look at the #1 position for both style of truck and color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey = Black with a lot of dust on it IMO :D

Floor said:
thank you very much !:D

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

I wish black was the Fastest :eek: :eek: But silver is the winner my wife Q/C will crush my R/C and Nowwhat has the fastest 4 door truck in the world .... also silver :dontknow:

Wifey said:
The Qc is great for getting groceries, soccer moms, some light towing and gerneral everyday driving the Rc is basically worthless for anything except breaking world speed records :rock: :rock:

I like that explaination Wifey.. But you forgot... Add the silver color and you'd be outta control...:D
Black Beast...
Red Robin (giggle)
Yellow Fever
White Ghost

Silver BULLET
YEAH BABY!!!!!

Last edited:
newmexicoviper said:
Let's see QC more seats=more fun, same top speed as most RC's & better handling enough said.

Better handling ? I will challenge any QC to prove that on a road course. :D

mmmmtorque said:
Better handling ? I will challenge any QC to prove that on a road course. :D
I will crush any Q/C through the canyons in my stock R/C.

Cheers J.T.

outnumbered said:

Just wait a few more months and we'll see the right combo of truck style holding down that spot (FSTJACK, Silver, RC):D :D :D

ViperTruck2933 said:
Just wait a few more months and we'll see the right combo of truck style holding down that spot (FSTJACK, Silver, RC):D :D :D
Is that even considered a SRT10 any more :dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back