qc's are for girls

I had a QC and RC as well. I'm not gonna say QCs are for "girls" lol, but I do enjoy my RC much more. There's just something about banging through thoes gears:D

Yellow venom said:
RC's are if you don't have any friends! LMAO!!:D

Perfect because :eek: I don't have many friends.. And the ones that I DO have :rock: drive their own SRTs..

Familywise....? Well... :dontknow: I have the 8 for that.

100_1194.jpg

100_1190.jpg

They are for girls, to ride with their daddies.:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
mike was tired of all his buddys calling him a girl so he sold it lol

lol....................

look at my sig, did some one say single cab?

tidnab said:
I'm with FASTFOOD on this one...anyone that's seen either of my trucks firsthand will tell you there's a childs seat in the back :p

Complete with Tigger Jammies and remote start.;)

D

I trade in my qc hemi for the srt because I have to pull my trailer full of music acquitment everywhere...... so I need it a qc... then i bough my rc that is more fun to drive... but i realy miss my qc when we have after partys and I'm not driving her....(qc):D

QC's can kick ass against SC SC (supercharged single cab's) can't they barry ?:rock: :D :rock:

Yeah, not to sure about you guys, but that's the one thing i'm after.... Girls... So RC's are for dudes.... :dancing: Playing with each others sticks.. ripping and rareing.... Sorry, not trying to get you all worked up... :bootyshake:

QC: Can get a blow job while running high 12's.
RC: Probably blowing the QC driver so they can ride in a truck that runs 12's. J/K, 14's are sweet, not really, but seriously.

FlyingLow said:
QC: Can get a blow job while running high 12's.
RC: Probably blowing the QC driver so they can ride in a truck that runs 12's. J/K, 14's are sweet, not really, but seriously.[/QUOTE]
LOL... thats was funny......

14's???...lol... you are talking about the tt and s/c regular cabs right.....lol...:p

here's a tipical race between a qc and a rc.:rock:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SRT10-QC-VS-SRT10-RC_86863.htm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back