R.I.P. KyleB :(

This is sad news. Kyle had only been a member since March of 2015 and was well on his way to getting his truck to the way he wanted it. His last entry was on 12-31 and was about getting the right parts for his Paxton project. He and his enthusiasm will be missed.

Rest In Peace Kyle

Leave a hundred feet of rubber on your way through the Pearly Gates!!

damn.....RiP Kyle

did he had wife and children ?

if so , all the best and be strong to his friends and family...

Last edited:
Kyle was a single entrepreneur with no kids. He ran a local nightclub and worked long hours. Also he had a sleep apnea issue he was having problems with. Docs had been changing his habits and breathing treatments so he could get better rest at night. He was always in a great mood though and his interactions with his workers/friends was apparently very caring, funny, and humble. He was a very well liked man and well respected for such a young age.
R.I.P. Kyle

This is very sad news and for some reason I can't stop thinking about Kyle. I didn't get the opportunity to know him better but did message with him several times, both here and on Facebook. I could tell in those conversations he was a very passionate individual. He will be missed. RIP Kyle.

I also agree that his truck should be on the home page, now we just need someone with the power to make it so to visit us here.

This is very sad news and for some reason I can't stop thinking about Kyle. I didn't get the opportunity to know him better but did message with him several times, both here and on Facebook. I could tell in those conversations he was a very passionate individual. He will be missed. RIP Kyle.

I also agree that his truck should be on the home page, now we just need someone with the power to make it so to visit us here.

I'm glad you just answered the issue of posting his truck on the home page Andy. I was just about to contact you on helping us do that.

I'm glad you just answered the issue of posting his truck on the home page Andy. I was just about to contact you on helping us do that.

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to do it. An admin needs to do it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back