Raced a 00" Pontiac WS6

FerrariTruck said:
Dont want ya to look like moron when you say that you can only race from a roll

Yeah leave looking like a moron to some of us professionals at it.

The WS6 or anything with an LS1 is something to watch out foor. The don't call the LS1 the small block god built for nothing. Those cars react very well to mods and run 12s all day with only a cam upgrade. I've lost to plenty at the track and never once felt bad about it.

I did almost lost to what looked like a Suzuki Swift or something, though. The thing sounded like a weedeater and the driver looked like DJ Qualls from Road Trip with his helmet on. I was a little bothered about that. But that's hot-rodding.

PaddyOBrian said:
The WS6 or anything with an LS1 is something to watch out foor. The don't call the LS1 the small block god built for nothing. Those cars react very well to mods and run 12s all day with only a cam upgrade. I've lost to plenty at the track and never once felt bad about it.

I did almost lost to what looked like a Suzuki Swift or something, though. The thing sounded like a weedeater and the driver looked like DJ Qualls from Road Trip with his helmet on. I was a little bothered about that. But that's hot-rodding.
A modified LS-1 can be very quick and nasty. Stock or near stock and they are no match for us. Here' s video of me vs Camaro SS at the track. He was tuned with LS-Edit and I had exhaust and Stage II PCM.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/17a93aea-8b92-4161-9daf-a45b2cce1e7c.htm

Do any of you suspect that there could be any more modifications to the car, or are they that much quicker....I know the extra ton of my truck plays a huge factor but the way he pulled on me between 2nd and 3rd gear transition was pretty nasty....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back