Raced a Dodge Viper today

I really do not understand why the mods let you guys on here. (Ford)

Can't you afford your own forum???

There should definitely be some prescreening done to keep those non dodge owning assholes out of here.

Who here owns other makes of cars raise your hands? Now GTFO! :)

3 Dodges in my driveway. Only thing that will ever be in it. All others have to park in the street. The 10' deep ditch across the street is reserved for POS fords tho.

Ok, so here's a question... while I know they would not hook from a dig really well, why not run at least some 305/45-18 Nitto DRs on your truck full time? They _have_ to be better than the Hankooks. Again, I understand they aren't the best-hooking DR out there (but probably the best "real" street DR), but with the power you have, knowing you can't run it in race setup on the street, I'd still want every ounce of available traction I could get.

Just curious.

I was wondering how long this thread was gonna stay on track. I thought it would have been a bit longer than this though.

Ok, so here's a question... while I know they would not hook from a dig really well, why not run at least some 305/45-18 Nitto DRs on your truck full time? They _have_ to be better than the Hankooks. Again, I understand they aren't the best-hooking DR out there (but probably the best "real" street DR), but with the power you have, knowing you can't run it in race setup on the street, I'd still want every ounce of available traction I could get.

Just curious.

Because hankooks are cheap, last forever and work well in the rain. If I want the best traction possible I bolt these up.

316/60-15 Mickey Thompson DR's on 15x11" Bogarts.

bcbdc9dd.jpg

I came on this forum because I have a Viper powered Dodge truck. I am here to compare my Dodge with other owners and former owners who have a like interest. I know your truck is really fast and your trucks can be made to do all kinds of magic tricks with there thousands of horsepower but we are here to talk about our Dodge trucks not yours. If I get curious about a Ford I will lurk on Lightning Rodder. Can not understand why you can't give us the same courtesy.

I came on this forum because I have a Viper powered Dodge truck. I am here to compare my Dodge with other owners and former owners who have a like interest. I know your truck is really fast and your trucks can be made to do all kinds of magic tricks with there thousands of horsepower but we are here to talk about our Dodge trucks not yours. If I get curious about a Ford I will lurk on Lightning Rodder. Can not understand why you can't give us the same courtesy.

There was a viper powered car in the vid and it won against a Lightning. I figured that would make you happy. :dontknow:

Next time I go to a car show or drag strip Im going to request that everything other than Lightning get kicked out. :D

You know no one is forcing you to read or respond to this thread right? BTW everyone is welcome to visit and participate on LR in my eyes and I know the owners feel the same way. One things for sure though if a Lightning guy makes a post here it get thousands of views.

Now back to the vid....did you like it?

Some of you asked me about mods to the viper and I wasnt really sure what it had if anything. Can you tell from this pic if it has anything done?

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back