Raced a Dodge Viper today

I know the dodge was in front, but i can tell that it was slowed by the shear volume of air being sucked into your air cleaner. good thing the run was aborted, another 200' and the dodge car would have been sucked right in your air cleaner:party:

Can you tell from this pic if it has anything done?

attachment.php

I am very familiar with that car. It was a total rebuild that the owner chose to put a Gen I in. That car would put 330ish HP to the wheels except the owner never did get the tuning right so it puts down half that. Great kill :flute:

Just kidding. That img won't show up on my screen

I am very familiar with that car. It was a total rebuild that the owner chose to put a Gen I in. That car would put 330ish HP to the wheels except the owner never did get the tuning right so it puts down half that. Great kill :flute:

Just kidding. That img won't show up on my screen

Maybe these ones will show up better.

404263_311764305531417_198336256874223_844665_557263225_n.jpg

406822_311764345531413_198336256874223_844666_22767745_n.jpg

There was a viper powered car in the vid and it won against a Lightning. I figured that would make you happy. :dontknow:

Next time I go to a car show or drag strip Im going to request that everything other than Lightning get kicked out. :D

You know no one is forcing you to read or respond to this thread right? BTW everyone is welcome to visit and participate on LR in my eyes and I know the owners feel the same way. One things for sure though if a Lightning guy makes a post here it get thousands of views.

Now back to the vid....did you like it?

Some of you asked me about mods to the viper and I wasnt really sure what it had if anything. Can you tell from this pic if it has anything done?

attachment.php

you tell him, Chris! seems kinda sensitive around here.........:dontknow:

Kinda figured it was stock.

Id like to see the outcome if he added his 150 shot back to it and I ran my DR's, C16, race tune with more boost and timing.

Kinda figured it was stock.

Id like to see the outcome if he added his 150 shot back to it and I ran my DR's, C16, race tune with more boost and timing.

I'd be interested in seeing that too, especially from a roll.

Chris, don't you carry around whipple pullies? Just change those things out and boogey! One day I hope I can lose to a viper by that much :D

Chris, don't you carry around whipple pullies? Just change those things out and boogey! One day I hope I can lose to a viper by that much :D

I'm maxed out on pulley for pump gas, but I do have a variety of smaller pullies for race gas.

I came on this forum because I have a Viper powered Dodge truck. I am here to compare my Dodge with other owners and former owners who have a like interest. I know your truck is really fast and your trucks can be made to do all kinds of magic tricks with there thousands of horsepower but we are here to talk about our Dodge trucks not yours. If I get curious about a Ford I will lurk on Lightning Rodder. Can not understand why you can't give us the same courtesy.

Jack quit giving Chris $hit. He is good people.

That was understood...but by how much?!

If I had a viper I would not be comfortable with that margin over a truck is my point. But if you would be happy with it thats fine also. :D

I second that! If I had a viper I wouldnt be happy unless I :chain: any truck I came across that wanted to go!

Great run in your lightning IMO.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back