Ram From Hell Dyno VIDEO!

Maybe some day I'll have a truck with #'s like that !!:rock: :rock: :rock: In the mean time,I'll just sit back and drool !!!:D

Absolutely amazing whine! Congrats and well deserved!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

That are some awsome numbers.:rock:
We wouldn't get some of those back here in Europe.

You will get some schocking MPG's to i guess.:p

GREAT NUMBERS !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

mmmmtorque guessed 921 rwhp...right on the head...what was the torque?

Awesome!!!! :burnout:

Now for some videos of it at the track! Wanna see those fatass tires hook UP!!! :burnout: :rock::rock:

Awesome work brother, top shelf stuff! LONG road but well worth it. I might have missed it but what rear suspension set up and tires are you running to try and get that to the ground? They're going to have one hell of a task lol.

:rock:

Carlwalski said:
Awesome work brother, top shelf stuff! LONG road but well worth it. I might have missed it but what rear suspension set up and tires are you running to try and get that to the ground? They're going to have one hell of a task lol.

Also, what clutch put that power down?:dontknow: I know he just snaged

a spec clutch. But I think he had a Centerforce.

faslane505 said:
mmmmtorque guessed 921 rwhp...right on the head...what was the torque?

I mentioned in my other thread that there was an issue with the dyno's RPM sensor that prevented an accurate reading (it was not even close, actually).:mad:

Carlwalski said:

Check out my virtual garage page to get the scoop:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=186

I am anticipating minimal issues getting the 10.5 slicks to hook. The street presents more of a challenge. The next mod to the truck's performance will be the Pectel system. Honestly, I'm more concerned about my own safety than anything else. Big horsepower has a dark side.:evil:

nice and congrats....is that a stock 8.3L or do you have cams, full exhaust etc etc....

DAYTONA81 said:
nice and congrats....is that a stock 8.3L or do you have cams, full exhaust etc etc....

Yep all stock.:p

Just put one of those Tornado widgets in the intake. Damn does it make a difference! It's almost like it's supercharged now!:rock:

DAYTONA81 said:
yeah they put out 430 rwhp stock
so 70 horse at the wheels AFTER TWINS?!?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back