Ram From Hell Paintwork

Looking good sir.:rock: Nothing wrong with taking your time.

Looks good but, needs darker wheels to look better. :)

Already in the works.

These black centers with polished lip are what I have in mind:

blacktruckrims.jpg

VERY VERY VERY well done. cleanest, neatest, nicest black/red combo i have ever seen.

i bet hankypoo just creamed himself

Thanks for all of the positive comments, guys!

I'm looking forward to doing a few things over the next several months to clean up some of the under-hood areas and maybe add a little more appeal to the interior. It should be a blast going to some car shows around here this next spring. :rock:

looks just like my friends jeep srt, he did the same paint scheme.

Black widow.

307524_268712233153778_100000450092693_992709_1540215145_n.jpg

there is my buddys

not quite same, but rather opposite:D:p

that srt looks sweet too. i lov those wheels. badass:rock:

MHOhere ram from hell, but i think you should put ome wheels on like that JGC. all black with no lip, and high gloss... that would look perfect. but again, JMHO

not quite same, but rather opposite:D:p

that srt looks sweet too. i lov those wheels. badass:rock:

MHOhere ram from hell, but i think you should put ome wheels on like that JGC. all black with no lip, and high gloss... that would look perfect. but again, JMHO

Yeah it is flipped flopped :D:D

But you got the drift. :aetsch:

he has like 3 sets of wheels for that rig, stockers all black, the ones in the picture and some others

Yeah it is flipped flopped :D:D

But you got the drift. :aetsch:

he has like 3 sets of wheels for that rig, stockers all black, the ones in the picture and some others

that thing is sweet. i like chrome but there is just something so sinister and tough about black wheels

:rock:

Have you hit $100K in mods yet Eric? Damn close I bet.

Yeah, I'm getting close.

Drivetrain mods are somewhere in the 45-50 range.

Paintwork would have been about 7-8, had it not been for some horse trading.

Everything else adds up to only 15-16, I'd say.

For having purchased new though, I have long since passed the original price I paid for the truck! :eek:

Figuring I'd be lucky to get 40 out of the truck, I'd say it has not been money that I would call "an investment". lol It sure is fun to look at and drive, though.:rock:

Did you ever get a run down the 1/4 mile? If so what were your times?

Several times. I was just over 12 on my best run.

Not to make ANY excuses, but:

Considering the loss of more than a 10th of a second between my sloppy shifts, some wheel spin (even with hot slicks), having 200# of tools, jack, and street wheels in the back (nobody with me to watch my stuff), neither the QA1s or Caltracs were adjusted (at all), and that the truck wanted to swap ends every time I shifted (found one end of the rear sway bar hanging loose at the end of the day), it wasn't a bad time. Seriously, with the suspension issue, I had to pedal the truck ALL the way down the track.

Now, with the suspension fixed and adjusted, and one of those clutch-less 6-speeds from Kiesler, I have no doubt that I'd be kicked off of the track. That trans will be my next mod for sure. Between the improved ETs and the fact that my left leg is having neurological issues, it's the best thing outside of going full auto. ...and where's the fun in an auto trans? :dontknow:

You know, I have given very serious thought to that. I'm doing that for my Tahoe, but it's a dark color all over. In all of the pix of lighter-colored trucks, the all-black look just seems too dull and heavy. It looks sinister, yes, but IMHO it's just not the most appealing look on the truck.

I was just looking at those on Ebay....lol Those would look hella' sweet!

I know! Those Milano's are stupid cheap for a 22x9.5! They look like they're much more expensive than they are!
Why drop 4k for some Asanti's, or having rims custom coated or painted? :dontknow:

You know, I have given very serious thought to that. I'm doing that for my Tahoe, but it's a dark color all over. In all of the pix of lighter-colored trucks, the all-black look just seems too dull and heavy. It looks sinister, yes, but IMHO it's just not the most appealing look on the truck.

yeah, i hear ya brother. becouse u are red on bottom and black on top, it would break it up more than the JGC so it would not look as "heavy". but, i know exactly what you are saying.

no matter what, that truck is seriously badass. not even some old school 14'' gold wire Daytons could make that truck look bad:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back